I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The body of work between those two players isn't even close. Longevity is far from the biggest factor when it comes to the NBHOF. Ever hear of Yao Ming? Well, hardly a iron man. But a monumental international icon and helped the game expand. He was a no brainer. Love vs. Giannis? If both guys retired tomorrow, guarantee Giannis has the easier time getting in.
You clearly missed the explanation of how those scores are calculated

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Butler > LaVine

Both in game and douchiness.
I would agree to a point. Somewhere around the transition to Philly I lost a lot of respect for how butler carried himself. Don't remember exactly what happened but definitely fell off being one of my favorites. Maybe he's reverted back some at Miami but that town usually doesn't do that.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would agree to a point. Somewhere around the transition to Philly I lost a lot of respect for how butler carried himself. Don't remember exactly what happened but definitely fell off being one of my favorites. Maybe he's reverted back some at Miami but that town usually doesn't do that.
It was the last year or two with Bulls.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Very small sample size with 6 games in, but there are 3 teams that rank top 10 in offense and defense rating so far…

jazz
Heat
And your Chicago Bulls! 10th offense and 6th defense

golden state is close but actually only rank 11th in offense rating

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Very small sample size with 6 games in, but there are 3 teams that rank top 10 in offense and defense rating so far…

jazz
Heat
And your Chicago Bulls! 10th offense and 6th defense

golden state is close but actually only rank 11th in offense rating
And this goes without saying but imagine that team with Klay. Obviously one of the best shooters of all time, plus he's damn good on defense.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And this goes without saying but imagine that team with Klay. Obviously one of the best shooters of all time, plus he's damn good on defense.
Once Klay gets ramped up the Warriors are gonna be a problem

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls could end up moving up in the offense once they start getting more comfortable playing together. And assuming Vuc starts hitting shots he’s hit his whole career, that so far he’s missed a lot of

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Bulls could end up moving up in the offense once they start getting more comfortable playing together. And assuming Vuc starts hitting shots he’s hit his whole career, that so far he’s missed a lot of
I'm hoping vuc isn't one of those guys that is just more comfortable being a good player on a bad team.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe it’s too early to say this but the new squad is meshing together allot better than I thought and allot sooner than I thought. The pw injury really blows. We still have white that could add depth when he gets better. And they might even make a move to add to the roster instead of wholesale changes. Like I said might be too early but so far things looking good.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping vuc isn't one of those guys that is just more comfortable being a good player on a bad team.

Vuc is fine

15 ppg
10 rpg
4 apg career high
1.6 steals per game
1 block per game

Hes playing the hardest hes ever played on both ends since hes been in the league and once his conditioning gets up to par his shot is gonna start falling

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Vuc is fine

15 ppg
10 rpg
4 apg career high
1.6 steals per game
1 block per game

Hes playing the hardest hes ever played on both ends since hes been in the league and once his conditioning gets up to par his shot is gonna start falling
Vuc is suffering from his shot just not falling. He's shooting 39% on the season right now after shooting between 47-51% the last several seasons. I figure at some point his shot will start falling and his PPG likely goes up. Vuc doesn't need to be the scorer he was in the past though, so I expect his PPG numbers to be down over previous years.

What we really will need Vuc for is on nights where shots aren't falling for Lavine/DeRozan.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly don’t understand why you guys even bother arguing with me about sports.
44-38 to 47-35....

I dont know. Half the teams can outright abuse us inside and another 5-10 can shoot us down.

I could see it being a struggle. I'm gonna say final answer...

42 to 44 wins.