CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This bodes well for the Bulls

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
44-38 to 47-35....

I dont know. Half the teams can outright abuse us inside and another 5-10 can shoot us down.

I could see it being a struggle. I'm gonna say final answer...

42 to 44 wins.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I rather them be underrated and have that as motivation.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'd predict just over .500 as the 6 or 7 seed.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m thinking bulls end up in that 4/5 matchup

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
Well that is their opinion. But hope that the team can prove the naysayers wrong.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Sorry but in todays nba you don't put three of the top 30 scorers in the nba and four of the top assist guys at their positions in your starting lineup and then say oh they wont be better than 45 wins . That's some BS considering how the league is now all about offense .

The reason some of these writers dont like the moves are that it messes with the narratives they had already chosen for this upcoming season of Lavine wanting to leave.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Vucevic doesn't play full seasons and Lonzo doesn't add wins. Donovan hasn't had many teams do well without reliable depth from the front court in his entire coaching career.

If I'm building a 'prediction' calculation based on the existing data, you're not going to get more than 40 wins on paper. This is how the writers operate and have for my whole life. It's just filler material. Quantified calculations bounce the Bulls between 6 and 7 seeds, so take that with a grain of salt.

This experiment may turn out well over a long run and after some adjustments, but don't expect the Bulls to make this some overnight ECF runner. Its only going to exceed these expectations early through the misfortune of other teams, not because the Bulls found some secret sauce combination of play styles this offseason to shock the world.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vucevic doesn't play full seasons and Lonzo doesn't add wins. Donovan hasn't had many teams do well without reliable depth from the front court in his entire coaching career.

If I'm building a 'prediction' calculation based on the existing data, you're not going to get more than 40 wins on paper. This is how the writers operate and have for my whole life. It's just filler material. Quantified calculations bounce the Bulls between 6 and 7 seeds, so take that with a grain of salt.

This experiment may turn out well over a long run and after some adjustments, but don't expect the Bulls to make this some overnight ECF runner. Its only going to exceed these expectations early through the misfortune of other teams, not because the Bulls found some secret sauce combination of play styles this offseason to shock the world.
Agreed.

Can we stop LaMarcus Alrdridge from having his way with us? I doubt it.

Can we stop Joel Embiid?

Can we stop Bam Obedeyo?

It's my opinion as currently constructed we are going to give up easy buckets while trying to score difficult ones.

Good luck with that.