Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Doesn't auto refresh great, doesn't pop out and you need as many tabs open for each individual league.

/rant.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree, it is garbage.

I also don't like how when you open it up to see your matchup it has all the players like fuzzy'd out, I guess they only show clear when they are playing?

Over the weekend I watched Stefon Diggs catch a TD pass and for like an hour it just said 1 catch, 45 yards lol

Sometimes it auto-updates fine, and then you realize it stopped and have to refresh it.... but who knows if the fucking scores are right.

In general I like none of the new version of their fantasy system, it is slower and looks worse than it did before.

Oh and I had an instance where I moved a player off my bench to start Hooper over OJ Howard, and it said it completed the change and when I checked the next day after OJ dropped a goose egg, somehow he had started for me at TE, so that was awesome.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They redid their fantasy.

I have to refresh my leagues 4 times just to get the "action" nobs to show up. (add/drop/trade)

They got rid of IR. Got rid of custom scoring at least for public leagues.

What made them decide they wanted to go backward and have the worst fantasy experience around?

Budget cuts? How stupid is that place these days?

Maybe they want to push users as much as possible to their other properties and partners that do the money leagues? whichever one they are....fanduel or the other.

There is a huge conflict of interest though with media getting involved in reporting sports, who also have a stake in the line action. Same shit that happens to us with CNN and Fox now catering to advertisers and financial partners....

reporting becomes about influencing/funnelling money your own way rather than the truth. Its fucking dangerous and is one of the biggest threats facing the modern world.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They had a glitch in a league I'm in as well. During the MNF game, it allowed my opponent to switch out his QB and WR for next week. But counted the points for this week. It was a big cluster fuck.