F***. The. Packers.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Photo_Rodgers_Adama_FaceMask_01.jpg

'Down by contact'
download-1.jpg

That is two photo supported undeniable wrong calls that costed the Packers playoff games.

Reply with photo evidence of at least one wrong call that costed the Bears a playoff game, else wise we must assume that you cannot, this proving the Packers gets less officiating help then the Bears.

Each subsequent post of any Bears fan failing to heed this challenge will be taken as concession that the Packers benefit from officiating more then the Bears.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

If you really want sympathy for something the refs did to the packers on ONE play, one time. I really think you are going to have to find another forum to get it.

The Colts O line was jumped a frame before the snap numerous times. That's just how the officials were calling it that game.

I just posted two photo evidence supported, undeniably wrong calls that costed the Packers playoff games and you cant even post a single one. XD

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
View attachment 9287

'Down by contact'
View attachment 9288

That is two photo supported undeniable wrong calls that costed the Packers playoff games.

Reply with photo evidence of at least one wrong call that costed the Bears a playoff game, else wise we must assume that you cannot, this proving the Packers gets less officiating help then the Bears.

Each subsequent post of any Bears fan failing to heed this challenge will be taken as concession that the Packers benefit from officiating more then the Bears.

You can get out of here with your anecdotal "evidence."

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Its like your trolling and making fun of your own position, welcome to reality!
Do you friends on the Packers forum know about your confirmation bias coping mechanism routine or do I have to inform them?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You can get out of here with your anecdotal "evidence."

Okay so you admit that you cant heed my challenge, thus conceding that GB gets less officiating help then the Bears, thank you.

Also, wouldn't your nonsense claims be just as anecdotal? Hypocritical much? lol

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, those fucking refs took our free play because they (the refs) were lined up incorrectly, and let us get DPI'd in the endzone leading to a turnover on downs, smh.
This guy clings ta this one call like...

JpSWB4Bv_400x400.jpg

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Colts-Packers game this year with its seven straight holding calls against the Colts was egregious. A true travesty.
Yeah but did you hear about the dpi?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Okay so you admit that you cant heed my challenge, thus conceding that GB gets less officiating help then the Bears, thank you.

Also, wouldn't your nonsense claims be just as anecdotal? Hypocritical much? lol
You are not going to get any sympathy from a Bears board about the officials missing calls on the Packers. You can land that plane rn mfer.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You are not going to get any sympathy from a Bears board about the officials missing calls on the Packers. You can land that plane rn mfer.
Erinsnuts think he’s 100% right on everything. I truly think he’s clueless on how many fans, commentators, sports figures, etc see exactly what Bears fans see. He’s all about stats but completely passed on commenting about the chart that proves the Packers get away with the most calls. Hes the definition of a moron and repeats himself to cover up his tracks.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Plainly obvious to adult people that you have poorly formed coping mechanisms lol.

Posts #14-17 make it...
Painfully obvious you lack the ability to address an issue in it's own right and only choose to deflect with lower levels of what cannot even be defined as "debate". You are however obviously great at:

-Misquoting & putting words in other's mouths with zero reason to do so.
-Denial without facts --> You didn't respond coherently to a single ONE of the several facts/points about this in the other thread with the graph of "1st downs gained by penalty" (with link to data source). As such...
- I'm convinced you lack the understanding of visual data, penalties & yards, and cause & effect. (no response to my point that: "AR12 doesn't earn 2 standard deviations MORE 1st downs than league average via 5 yard non-automatic 1st penalties dude."
-Making up multiple inferred causations out of nowhere. "crying a/t holding BECAUSE of loss". Who TH is saying that? People are mad that the better team STILL gets extra calls win or lose. We see it all the time in GB's non-Bears games too.
-The age old dumb dumb "well it's okay if your team does it" without any facts that Bears are equal offenders, or even happening (the league emphasis on the "Lobster Block" used GB as examples BTW) +
-Inferring CHI fans all like bad calls in our direction. Spend any time on here & you'll see us admitting the occasional helpful call as "getting lucky".
-^ These are YOUR direct responses and inferred "coping mechanisms" to any bit of criticism that might be in GB's favor, to which...

Nobody here is saying GB isn't better or denying credit to them, but you're still so highly defensive of the REFS for some reason??? ?‍♂️
I wonder why, but I won't make something up on your behalf, even if that's how you prefer to communicate.

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regarding your arbitrary zero-facts given "challenge", why don't you describe each play & call...like AT ALL with ANY sort of context, game date, clock time, vid link, article, proof these "cost GB a playoff"; something...anything!! The hell man?

You pose a "challenge" yet expect rival fans to look all that up and be objective about it? Most on here are too lazy to get up for another beer much less research a damn thing. Present an actual case before waving ridiculous demands & claiming insta-victory. ?‍♂️

Make some actual sense or be considered a troll. Most rival fans assume that from the get go and you're not proving them wrong. Be better or you'll just bring out the worst in CCS, which is already has its own meatballs & trolls.

mecha

Liked Posts:
whatever happened to IHATETHEBEARS and Packer Fan? I thought the residents of Green Bay owned the Packers? you can't procure your own fan board to post at?

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
whatever happened to IHATETHEBEARS and Packer Fan? I thought the residents of Green Bay owned the Packers? you can't procure your own fan board to post at?
I saw ihtb on another site with papabear. It had geno and green and gold too.

I guess arronitout didn't get the invite.