Facebook and Twitter 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
I opened a thread about being done with the NBA. I even said this place might not be the place for it. But I also pointed out how players and owners have brought politics into the sports arena. Politics is everywhere, in schools, work, getting hired for a job etc. Like all of you I like giving my opinion and we have the right to say it. With what I just read I'm thinking firsttimer may be related to Bill de blasio asking to have a secret police tally telling on other people. And closing the topic down for discussion.
I've enjoyed sharing a couple of things on here but not being able to have free speech is another matter. Love the threats of being put in time outs if we leave the tribe. It's not like being here is all I'm thinking of. So if this opinion gets me banned just say you just want liberal viewpoints and all the rest just shut up. Like being a mall cop.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I opened a thread about being done with the NBA. I even said this place might not be the place for it. But I also pointed out how players and owners have brought politics into the sports arena. Politics is everywhere, in schools, work, getting hired for a job etc. Like all of you I like giving my opinion and we have the right to say it. With what I just read I'm thinking firsttimer may be related to Bill de blasio asking to have a secret police tally telling on other people. And closing the topic down for discussion.
I've enjoyed sharing a couple of things on here but not being able to have free speech is another matter. Love the threats of being put in time outs if we leave the tribe. It's not like being here is all I'm thinking of. So if this opinion gets me banned just say you just want liberal viewpoints and all the rest just shut up. Like being a mall cop.

Okay boomer.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hello, I'd like to point out all the black sports players you're watching to take your mind off your hard life and blah blah more than likely believe that black lives matter. Im sorry to let you in on that

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hello, I'd like to point out all the black sports players you're watching to take your mind off your hard life and blah blah more than likely believe that black lives matter. Im sorry to let you in on that
He prolly has a black friend so stfu and let him watch his footballs.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

So let me get this right. You’re posting a political thread in the Bears board whining about politics crossing with sports? Are we too drunk to see the irony here?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So let me get this right. You’re posting a political thread in the Bears board whining about politics crossing with sports? Are we too drunk to see the irony here?
He is whining about politics in an NBA thread, in the Bears forum after a yuge bears victory against Trumper Tom Brady.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've never been asked my political affiliation in a job interview.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I DISAGREE... but you special, man.
The sad part is that after I had my gallbadder out I had to go for gluten free pizza. I hate to say it but there is no such thing as a good gluten free Chicago style pizza.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Fuggin' chill snowflake. No one cares if you leave. No one cares if seeing athletes use the platform they've earned through years of hard work and dedication to make a statement about systematic racism somehow offends your sensibilities. Maybe get off the internet and do some soul searching weiner.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
The sad part is that after I had my gallbadder out I had to go for gluten free pizza. I hate to say it but there is no such thing as a good gluten free Chicago style pizza.
This is actually tragic. I'm sorry for your loss.
F.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is actually tragic. I'm sorry for your loss.
F.

Don't feel too bad. If you put enough pepperoni and cheese on cardboard it tastes good. And there are quite a few good gluten free beers out there. What I feel bad for are people with real celiac disease (I just have an intolerance, I can eat it but no one wants to be around me afterward). I can afford the extra expense. It gets real pricey for those that can't afford the stuff that is gluten free.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, what an intelligence comment. Someone has a different viewpoint and they're attacked for it. Guess your a person who place guys who play sports up on a pedestal. Your acting like nobody else "works hard" to be able to give their views. And your calling me a snowflake. Difference between you and me is I can have a conversation with anybody no matter what side their on without calling names or putting them down. Maybe after a few more years of living you'll mature.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow, what an intelligence comment. Someone has a different viewpoint and they're attacked for it. Guess your a person who place guys who play sports up on a pedestal. Your acting like nobody else "works hard" to be able to give their views. And your calling me a snowflake. Difference between you and me is I can have a conversation with anybody no matter what side their on without calling names or putting them down. Maybe after a few more years of living you'll mature.

literally whomst are you responding to?

Status
Not open for further replies.