Jared Golf will be lighting the NFL up this year by throwing to the likes of;

Tyrell Williams
Breshad Perriman
Quintez Cephus
Geronimo Allison
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Tom Kennedy
<insert additional no name WR's here>

Quintez Cephus is my favorite name in the NFL. Watched him every Saturday at Wisconsin and couldn't get enough of his name being called. Glad to see he's developing into a good wideout for that train wreck of a team.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Got drafted this year out of USC. Brother is Equanameous (sp?) St. Brown on the packers. His parents changed their last name to garner attention basically. If I remember right they had a 3rd brother the parents were training to be a pro athlete as well
Actually St. is one of all the 3 brothers middle names and it is never spelled out Saint , just the abbreviation. Dad is a bit of a crack pot, barks at his sons like a dog trainer while they are working out. Has a very Todd Marinovich feel to it.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Actually St. is one of all the 3 brothers middle names and it is never spelled out Saint , just the abbreviation. Dad is a bit of a crack pot, barks at his sons like a dog trainer while they are working out. Has a very Todd Marinovich feel to it.

There is, of course, an endless spectrum of possibilities between “John Brown” and “Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown,” “Osiris Adrian Amon-Ra J. St. Brown,” and “Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown.” Brown was active in the early 1990s in what he describes as “an underground black consciousness movement” when he learned of the power of traditional African names; Egyptian nomenclature intrigued him even more. With the exception of Equanimeous, a name he plucked from a character in a friend’s novel, the boys’ first and middle names follow a formula: An Egyptian name, a traditional name chosen by Miriam, a second Egyptian name and a “J” for John. (After Miriam delivered Equanimeous, John told her he was also adding a flourish to their surname. “Brown doesn’t look good on the back of a jersey,” he explained. Thus, St. Brown—which John says narrowly edged Von Brown.)

This is just an excerpt from an article on the kids.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Ease up guys!!

Jared Golf will be lighting the NFL up this year by throwing to the likes of;

Tyrell Williams
Breshad Perriman
Quintez Cephus
Geronimo Allison
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Tom Kennedy
<insert additional no name WR's here>
Wow, that brings back memories of really shitty fantasy roster I fielded a few years back.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Making assumptions here, but perhaps his parents were big fans of ancient Egyptian culture???
Yes I would assume so, especially after seeing his brothers names and his full name.

Personally I think it's a cool name, just very unusual.