Fair trade?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No response since I offered. Basically offering consistency vs risk. Also offered James White, NE RB instead of Higbee for the same. Both favor Anytime, who could use RB depth too. Maybe he'll take interest if Higbee goes off on our Bears. Hope not tho. It's just FF.

2021-09-09_18h02_50.png

2021-09-09_18h03_08.png

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would Anytime take that? Tannehil doesn’t have the ability to throw down field or even run that much anymore, Fields does

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't think it's uneven personally. Problem is Tannehill is missing his horses and has a piss poor offensive line. The OL is getting him killed.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Just saw this, and fair trade or not, in my opinion the trade just doesn't make sense...the QB's in this trade are pointless because @Anytime23 will never (outside of bye weeks) start Tannehill over Herbert, and @Starion will never start Fields over Murray. So this trade comes down to Higbee for Waddle and with the way Knox has been playing, Higbee wouldn't be an upgrade and keeping Waddle for depth is more important (IMO) than getting a backup TE. So don't see why @Anytime23 would do this trade. As for @Starion Waddle would give him depth but his issue is RB, so I think trading for a WR shouldn't be the main focus for his team.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just saw this, and fair trade or not, in my opinion the trade just doesn't make sense...the QB's in this trade are pointless because @Anytime23 will never (outside of bye weeks) start Tannehill over Herbert, and @Starion will never start Fields over Murray. So this trade comes down to Higbee for Waddle and with the way Knox has been playing, Higbee wouldn't be an upgrade and keeping Waddle for depth is more important (IMO) than getting a backup TE. So don't see why @Anytime23 would do this trade. As for @Starion Waddle would give him depth but his issue is RB, so I think trading for a WR shouldn't be the main focus for his team.
I'm just now seeing this as well because for some reason OP didn't @ me or bring the trade to my attention. I dont get league notifications and i never check to see if trades are offered.

That trade is/was whatever.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Old post at this point. Tanny was pretty good last year. Not showing much so far now tho. Neither has Fields as far as fantasy so far, but I honestly don't give a shit. Keep playing well & winning for real > stupid FF.

That said, I'll keep him as QB2 on my keeper teams. Had to drop Kmet tho. ARob & Mooney been meh.

TBD on my preseason-post-draft trade of Callahan for Mooney. Both finally showed out last week.