Fake field goals? The key to victory...always.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you have some kind of trolling pact with tribar? Otherwise, I have no idea why you would bring him up. Frankly it's bizarre and somewhat suspicious

I tried to pm u but ur box was full. Don't engage with this dude, he will make it his mission to get u banned.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I tried to pm u but ur box was full. Don't engage with this dude, he will make it his mission to get u banned.

Oy. It's difficult enough trying to talk Bears while trying to get past all of Tribar's stalk trolling. The board is out of control

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Why didn't I get that message

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wonder if the L police will show up handing out L citations

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Oy. It's difficult enough trying to talk Bears while trying to get past all of Tribar's stalk trolling. The board is out of control

I don't know what's going on with that. I actually never even heard of the guy. Honestly, I thought I was being funny at the time. Thought you would have a laugh. But when I posted it, I was like, he won't think that's a joke. He'll think I'm serious. So I edited out but you were quick on the reply. My apologies.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just don't do it again and I would avoid tribar if I were you

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Just don't do it again and I would avoid tribar if I were you

Seriously, I meant nothing by it. I kinda thought you knew me and we've had good conversations before. thought you were kinda treating me like Tribar in the way you responded and was trying to be funny but when I read it, I saw that anyone, would have taken that as if I was serious. Thought you knew me Ole?

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I preformed the double slot experiment in college once.

This you breh?

XGfqIa1.jpg

FYI, it's a science joke about electrons!

SUre it is!

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
I have hesitated to say this before but Larsonite is a world class dicklicker

You guys, can we stop with the abusive insults. I don't mind disagreements but when the only thing that comes from you is abusive, it does get old. IMO, it's one of the reason people feel like this board isn't fun anymore.

I had a great time chatting with everyone in the game blog. There are plenty of posters here I enjoy talking with and enjoy what I write. I'm here for them.

I really wish this gang up mentality would stop. I don't see how it's fun for you and it's really not fun for anyone else.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You guys, can we stop with the abusive insults. I don't mind disagreements but when the only thing that comes from you is abusive, it does get old. IMO, it's one of the reason people feel like this board isn't fun anymore.

I had a great time chatting with everyone in the game blog. There are plenty of posters here I enjoy talking with and enjoy what I write. I'm here for them.

I really wish this gang up mentality would stop. I don't see how it's fun for you and it's really not fun for anyone else.
Gang up mentality?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why are you trying to get Grimson and HHM banned?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I find it flattering that you mention me in half of your posts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I find it flattering that you mention me in half of your posts.

I don't find it flattering that you show up and quote me in every thread i enter, and now you've tarnished larsonite's good name

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Why are you trying to get Grimson and HHM banned?

You guys, I don't like making these things public. It's really not good for the board. I think these kind of questions and issue should be handled through PMs out of respect to others. I don't want to talk about this anymore but I have made a point saying that I don't want them banned and think they are good for the board. At times we've had our issues but I thought we all moved passed that.

I made a bad joke that I can see why it was taken the wrong way. I thought that Ole remembered me from the last 10 years of bears discussions and would never have thought that he would have gotten offended by what I said. but when I re-read it, I could see why he would have taken it seriously and edit it out. It was a bad joke and I think Ole would know that it was nothing malicious given how long we've been posting in the same message boards.