Fake field goals? The key to victory...always.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I'm not going to pretend I am a walking play book for NFL football or that I even know what a slot is. I do however know this......

The team that fakes a field goal in a game always wins by the end of the day. So I'm still sitting here baffled as to why a fake field goal play wasn't called on 4th and goal in the 4th quarter today. Instead a botched predictable passing play after 3 botched passing plays. The momentum that a fake field goal would have created would have been mind blowing. But nope...conservative fat cutler football once again reared its ugly boring predictable head.

Just fake a damn field goal!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the current coaching staff is evolved enough to think of something as genius as this.

Welcome to BearsBoard!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Baers should try faking having a good team

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm not going to pretend I am a walking play book for NFL football or that I even know what a slot is. I do however know this......

The team that fakes a field goal in a game always wins by the end of the day. So I'm still sitting here baffled as to why a fake field goal play wasn't called on 4th and goal in the 4th quarter today. Instead a botched predictable passing play after 3 botched passing plays. The momentum that a fake field goal would have created would have been mind blowing. But nope...conservative fat cutler football once again reared its ugly boring predictable head.

And they said BearsBud is dead? I think this proves otherwise

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like it

ill go a step further they could have the placeholder fake an injury the play before the fake then send cutty out as the holder

its pure win

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Megapunt would never fake an injury. Go back to your holler

lol dats mean

RedNeck-5.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What is it with canucks and field goals anyway?

TCD

Liked Posts:
And they said BearsBud is dead? I think this proves otherwise

I dont know what that means unless its sideline code for fake the fieldgoal.

I dont like conservative take no chances football. I think it turns grid iron men into inflatable jumping gym my little pony collectors.. Gotta build confidence in your team and show them that razzle dazzle isn't just for the fancy boys disco.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You can't just fake a fieldgoal whenever you want. What do you think this is, hockey?

TCD

Liked Posts:
You can't just fake a fieldgoal whenever you want. What do you think this is, hockey?

No body has ever tried to so that's not fact.

A few fake punts wouldn't hurt the Bears either to be honest.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

The 2013 Lions say hi

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Megapunt doesn't fake anything. Take off go listen to alanis

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid Canadians coming into a BLUE COLLAR, AMERICAN, FOOTBALL TEAM BOARD?!??!?!?

GTFO with your free healthcare dummy!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They need to put Gould and O'Donnell in the same backfield and just see what the fuck we all about.

TCD

Liked Posts:

Well first of all. thats the 2013 Lions for petes sake.

Second of all maybe if the Lions tried a few more during the reg season then they would get into a grove of knowing how to execute them when it matters most. Im not saying that all fakes are going to be executed all the time...but you gotta give me something better than a predictable jay cutler overthrow or underthrow on a 4th and goal......am i right? Odds are way better that a fake field goal is going to be executed better than a jay cutler 4th and goal.

Shit man fake the field goal on 3rd and goal and really throw the other team off. Why not? Opposition would be scrambling just trying to figure out what the fuck was going on or laughing so hard that their focus is shot.

Gotta think outside the box in this era of the game.