Faking this injury is the best read Trubisky's ever made

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet it was hard for him not to laugh in Nagy's face when Nagy pitched his new wildcat role on offense.

"Sure coach, I know you scapegoated me for your shit offense a few weeks ago, but let me sacrifice my body and fuck myself over for my new team next year while you desperately throw shit against the wall. Sounds good!"

?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The idea of running Mitch Trubisky in the wild cat is absolutely one of the dumbest things I have maybe ever heard in my entire life.

MT can make plays happen on his feet when the play breaks down or when he fails to make the right read. He is not a runner though. He is not a guy like Cam Newton or L Jackson. You don't design run plays for MT. Absolutely stupid.

Bust

Liked Posts:
ditto, am sure his agents and those close to him let him know their exact thoughts at the end of the game, advised him as such and rightly so

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
The idea of running Mitch Trubisky in the wild cat is absolutely one of the dumbest things I have maybe ever heard in my entire life.

MT can make plays happen on his feet when the play breaks down or when he fails to make the right read. He is not a runner though. He is not a guy like Cam Newton or L Jackson. You don't design run plays for MT. Absolutely stupid.

Yup, makes literally no sense on any level but it is Matt Nagy we're talking about here so it's pretty on brand.