Falcons interview Vic Fangio for their defensive coordinator position today

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
honestly my favorite DC in the NFL and quite possibly one of the best all time, IMHO. He’s just such a great coach in every facet. Teaching, game planning, player evaluations, in game adjustments, play calling…he’s aces in every facet. I remember the first year he replaced Mel Tucker and the defensive roster was still complete ass, and he actually got that unit to be respectable…and the D only got better as the personnel improved. He’s one of the best for sure.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Bears will regret sticking with Alan Williams, but him and flus are a package deal it seems. I really wish we could go all in on both sides of the ball for once and quit keeping the buddy system in play.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bears will regret sticking with Alan Williams, but him and flus are a package deal it seems. I really wish we could go all in on both sides of the ball for once and quit keeping the buddy system in play.

I’m skeptical on Williams. Love listening to him and he seems like a great guy, but reserving judgment until he has more talent to work with. Fangio runs a completely different defense than Flus so don’t think there would be any possibility of them working together