Falling in love all over again

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's so nice to see things come together after recent years of bad football. This team especially on the defensive side of the ball has me jacked. All the QB pressures, hits, forced fumbles, 3 & outs, and INT's. These fuckers ball out. The turnover's are reminiscent of some of Lovie's great D's, but holy fuck- all the 3 and outs they put up remind me of the old Ravens defense where they won't give you shit. Nothing motherfucker. Just outstanding so far.

As far as Mitch and the O, it's coming along. Obviously after a 6td performance its easy to say that but the writing was on the wall. It will still take time and there will be more stumbles along the way, but man, this squad is way more fun/interesting to watch than other offenses in our recent past.

I really fell like this is a playoff team that no one will want to face.

Ps- please thank this post if you missed my dick n balls.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's so nice to see things come together after recent years of bad football. This team especially on the defensive side of the ball has me jacked. All the QB pressures, hits, forced fumbles, 3 & outs, and INT's. These fuckers ball out. The turnover's are reminiscent of some of Lovie's great D's, but holy fuck- all the 3 and outs they put up remind me of the old Ravens defense where they won't give you shit. Nothing motherfucker. Just outstanding so far.

As far as Mitch and the O, it's coming along. Obviously after a 6td performance its easy to say that but the writing was on the wall. It will still take time and there will be more stumbles along the way, but man, this squad is way more fun/interesting to watch the other offenses in our recent past.

I really fell like this is a playoff team that no one will want to face.

I have missed you so much.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Agreed. I know it's just "one good game" but the other things falling into place as far as picking up Allen Robinson, trading for Mack, etc. Pieces falling in place to make me fall in love with Bears football again. We had MANY years of atrociousness.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot is being made of the bye week coming when we're hot, and whether it's good or bad timing. I think we have enough vets that are performing at a high level that the younger guys will stay focused and the bye week won't cool the team off. We had 5 preseason games also, so even though the bye comes earlier than I'd like I think the team will stay focused and continue the upward trend heading to Miami.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. I like Grim, always have

I had a problem when he suggested we all wish for Trubisky to blow out a knee.......he obviously is "get a reaction" account ....so I guess he's done a 180 from wishing an injury

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;HvyCMgAajqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvyCMgAajqk[/video]

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a problem when he suggested we all wish for Trubisky to blow out a knee.......he obviously is "get a reaction" account ....so I guess he's done a 180 from wishing an injury

Exactly

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
get a reaction account? lmfao

what are you like 80? Do you post overly personal information on your grandkids facebook in all caps???

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm falling in love with CCS all over again. All the best posters are back.