Fangio press conference

iueyedoc

Well heeled big wheel
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Indiana Hoosiers
Could Horse Teeth look like any bigger of a douche bag?

modo

The Poker
Donator
This is out of Fangio's wheel house, but he certainly deserves it.

I think Elway is a micromanaging Dbag and I am not sure this ends well.

iueyedoc

Well heeled big wheel
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Indiana Hoosiers
This is out of Fangio's wheel house, but he certainly deserves it.

I think Elway is a micromanaging Dbag and I am not sure this ends well.
Oh, I don't think it ends well at all. I think Vic is out of his element having to manage everyone and everything. I think he agreed to have Elway far to deep in the decision making to get his chance and Elway will start coaching and managing from the luxury suites as soon as they start to have a poor stretch.

I think Vic is gone in 2 years. Hope I am wrong, but I just don't see it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
I also don't view Elway as a stable GM. He is just as intrusive as Jerry Jones. Fangio is going to have to either suddenly learn to be someone's bitch or grow an extra thick skin to withstand Elway poking his nose into everything.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Every time I see Elway in public I'm really surprised that he left the house. He strikes me as the kind of guy that sees himself in a mirror on the way out and immediately has to masturbate.

Such a D-Bag...

I also wouldn't be shocked if he didn't get a full uni made with his name and #7 just in case a QB gets injured and he needs to bail the team out.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Is there anything more meatball than making a former player the GM of his old team?

NMBearFan

Yup 2 years tops, he deserves the chance but think he will be in over his head as the main guy and Elway as his GM, won't end well.

About time the Broncos take our scraps, for their shit retreads we took Cutler, John Fox, etc.

Vic will be sorry when we pound them next year. My 2 cents.

NMBearFan

not to mention Kubiak as the OC, he had coached the team to a Super Bowl win. Going to be a weird situation and conflict I think.

JordanHoward24

Vic’s gotta kick Case Keenum to the curb if he wants to have a job for more than 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk