Fangio wants to poach Dontrelle for DC

Liked Posts:
Ugh, we're going to have multiple coaches to replace...huge dropoff coming next year, I feel it in my groin.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Thought his contract already expired after this season. Wouldn't be poaching.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coaches leaving a potential SB contender to rebuild a 6-10 team. They must not believe in Nagy/Trubisky. Maybe they see something in our 20 something ranked passing game.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Coaches leaving a potential SB contender to rebuild a 6-10 team. They must not believe in Nagy/Trubisky. Maybe they see something in our 20 something ranked passing game.

Yeah, because there's more a reason to believe in Elway/Kubiak/Keenum. What a dumb fucking hot take. Fangio wanted to be a HC above anything else, and Donatell follows Fangio wherever he goes no matter what. I don't even like Nagy and I can see this clearly.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugh, we're going to have multiple coaches to replace...huge dropoff coming next year, I feel it in my groin.
Please stop feeling your groin in the public forums. This is a family-friendly site.

Thanks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Too bad he's coming off his deal. I know Reid tells his OCs that he'll do everything he can for their careers but no poaching. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be. If i'm Dontrelle, I take the Bears DC gig if offered and make my own identity. At Denver, it will always be considered a Fangio run D.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Relax. This actually makes the Bears a MORE desirable landing spot for hot young coordinators. Reid and Pederson lose coaches and just keep going because they, like Nagy, encourage their assistants to be ambitious and want them that way.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Relax. This actually makes the Bears a MORE desirable landing spot for hot young coordinators. Reid and Pederson lose coaches and just keep going because they, like Nagy, encourage their assistants to be ambitious and want them that way.

It seems like the Best DCs in the league are former head coaches, not sure there are a lot of young up and coming DCs to pick from.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
It seems like the Best DCs in the league are former head coaches, not sure there are a lot of young up and coming DCs to pick from.

I bet Pace and Nagy know some. Fangio leaving is no surprise here, he’s been wanting a HC gig since he got here. Hell, the reason he’s here is he got passed over for a complete idiot in SF.
I’m pretty sure they already have their candidate list made out and are on the phone already.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because there's more a reason to believe in Elway/Kubiak/Keenum. What a dumb fucking hot take. Fangio wanted to be a HC above anything else, and Donatell follows Fangio wherever he goes no matter what. I don't even like Nagy and I can see this clearly.

Thank you. Totally dumb hot take. I don’t even know how or where someone comes up with this shit.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:

Like you actually needed the green font.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

they will be doubling their pay. Even though Vic was one of the highest paid coordinators, you are still looking at double the money.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Literally whomst is Dontrelle?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Just like anything in life money talks...can’t ever blame people for getting better opportunities as a coach. Not like they make the same money players do so I get it.

I thought Fangio had no chance of leaving but when you think about the millions more he makes as a head coach and how that will impact his family he had to do it.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Thank you. Totally dumb hot take. I don’t even know how or where someone comes up with this shit.
Y'all must be new here