Fans who do the BOOING at bears games shouting "booooos" at their own team are literally absolute ****ing RUBBISH human beings and udder SCUMS.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This thread slaps.

Vash has these run on sentence, stream of consciousness thoughts that may be too profound for most of you sleeping fucks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread slaps.

Vash has these run on sentence, stream of consciousness thoughts that may be too profound for most of you sleeping fucks.

It's definitely a mood.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You're 12

You're feelings are hurt

Grow a sack
I don't want to hear it at all from the meatballs either that it's a free country or that they pay the players salaries or that they have seasoned tickets so they have the right to boo their own team or any of those totally complete and udder bull poop excuses that these excuses for fans and human beings are excusing their trashy classless repugnant behaviors with.

You're literally the worst and should feel shame for shaming people you literally spend thousands of dollars on which is crazy enough but imagine spending literally thousands of dollars on a car that you express resentment toward or a girlfriend you call ugly to her face or a a vacation that you pout the entire time about. It literally makes no logical sense and just puts on display how much of a ignoramus and loser and totally negative person you have.

You all literally suck worse than the players you are booing upon, have you ever thought of that? If you haven't, re-read the last sentence and think again, because it's literally 9000% true.

Get a life!

BOOOOOOOO

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to hear it at all from the meatballs either that it's a free country or that they pay the players salaries or that they have seasoned tickets so they have the right to boo their own team or any of those totally complete and udder bull poop excuses that these excuses for fans and human beings are excusing their trashy classless repugnant behaviors with.

You're literally the worst and should feel shame for shaming people you literally spend thousands of dollars on which is crazy enough but imagine spending literally thousands of dollars on a car that you express resentment toward or a girlfriend you call ugly to her face or a a vacation that you pout the entire time about. It literally makes no logical sense and just puts on display how much of a ignoramus and loser and totally negative person you have.

You all literally suck worse than the players you are booing upon, have you ever thought of that? If you haven't, re-read the last sentence and think again, because it's literally 9000% true.

Get a life!
i bood your wifes pole dance routine

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Booing is a god damn right especially with ticket prices.(and poor product and personnel decisions)

GoBears

Liked Posts:
So stop spending thousands of dollars on a shit product. That’s the only way they’ll ever change.
I don't spend that much. I was quoting the original post. However, I spend something more valuable and that's my time, which, frankly, I've been spending less and less of watching the weekly shitshow that is Da Bears.