Farewell Seabrook

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
What a great career he had. I could see him working in the organIzation in some capacity or even getting into broadcasting.
Just watching how much weight he gains year by year would be quality tv.

A drunk foley or Seabs eating donuts?

I'll take Seabs already since Foley is unlistenable now a days

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Great family would see Dayna walking with one kid in her arm trying to get the other 2 to pick up pace after games1

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Seabs was always the undisputed leader of the Hawks, I know Johnny wore the C, but Seabrook was the undisclosed leader. Brent had a unbelievable career that only a had handful of NHLers have even come close to matching. Championships, Olympics, Juniors. He has been missed since the last time he suited up, but for the sake of his family(wife and Kids) retirement is a wise choice.
I certainly hope the Hawks do the right thing and retire that number 7, he deserves it.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
No way do they win 3 Cups without him. He was Mr. Big Time in the postseason in those 3 runs.
Memories that won’t be forgotten. Game 7 winner versus Detroit will go down at least in my opinion as the highlight of his career. That was a unbelievable moment for the team and all it’s fans.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Memories that won’t be forgotten. Game 7 winner versus Detroit will go down at least in my opinion as the highlight of his career. That was a unbelievable moment for the team and all it’s fans.
Yep, my favorite Seabs moment. I still got it linked from youtube.....to me it was NHL hockey at it's best. Game 7....Hawks had a goal called back late in the 3rd on a terrible call....Bolland's mashing hit to set it up and of course, just a great call on the goal by Doc. As a matter of fact....here it is again.

Thanks for the memories, Seabs

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Yep, my favorite Seabs moment. I still got it linked from youtube.....to me it was NHL hockey at it's best. Game 7....Hawks had a goal called back late in the 3rd on a terrible call....Bolland's mashing hit to set it up and of course, just a great call on the goal by Doc. As a matter of fact....here it is again.

So great. Also reminds me how much I miss Bolland.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
So great. Also reminds me how much I miss Bolland.
Don’t want to side track Seabs retirement page, but that crushing hit Bolland delivered and the game 6 cup winner versus Boston, more moments that won’t be forgotten. Bolland was never the same player after he left Chicago.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

That goal called back from Hammer cost me. I lost my shit, threw the TV converter, flipped a table, knocked my beer bottles over. I was a raging lunatic. Thank god Seabs scored, I don’t want to imagine the destruction in my house if Detroit had won. My wife most likely would of threw me out for the night to calm down.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That goal called back from Hammer cost me. I lost my shit, threw the TV converter, flipped a table, knocked my beer bottles over. I was a raging lunatic. Thank god Seabs scored, I don’t want to imagine the destruction in my house if Detroit had won. My wife most likely would of threw me out for the night to calm down.
Thankfully, that call ended Walkom's officiating career. Unfortunately they kicked him upstairs instead of promoting him to urinal trough attendant.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Thankfully, that call ended Walkom's officiating career. Unfortunately they kicked him upstairs instead of promoting him to urinal trough attendant.
You are right on that, it was a brutal no goal call and for the Hawks it could’ve been costly. The team certainly would’ve looked different if not for Seabs OT heroics, which eventually lead to another cup. A loss most likely changes the landscape of the team at that time.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I really hate bringing this up, but it's crazy to think that it's possible we'll see Crow, Seabs, Toews, and Shaw all retire this year or this off-season. I mean we all knew the core would be gone one day, but I never imagined the entire core but Kane and Keith would be gone all within the same year or even within two years.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

And Bolland crushed that dude to free up the puck...not to steal #7's thunder in his thread, but goddamn, I miss healthy Dave Bolland.