Farewell Seabrook

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That goal called back from Hammer cost me. I lost my shit, threw the TV converter, flipped a table, knocked my beer bottles over. I was a raging lunatic. Thank god Seabs scored, I don’t want to imagine the destruction in my house if Detroit had won. My wife most likely would of threw me out for the night to calm down.

I went berserk too, but didn't spill any beer. It was warm enough that we had windows open and I guess the next door neighbor heard me screaming (Fuck that bullshit! Fuck, fucking horseshit!!! A day or two later, he asked my wife if everything was OK. I guess he thought I was yelling at her and thought I was nuts.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I went berserk too, but didn't spill any beer. It was warm enough that we had windows open and I guess the next door neighbor heard me screaming (Fuck that bullshit! Fuck, fucking horseshit!!! A day or two later, he asked my wife if everything was OK. I guess he thought I was yelling at her and thought I was nuts.
The life of a dedicated fan, I had the windows closed it was late at night. Didn’t want the police to show up?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seabrook is like the Matt Forte of the Hawks. Overrated, afraid to get his nose dirty but did his job ok. Won't be a hall of famer but will be remembered for little moments.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hell of a career.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Seabrook is like the Matt Forte of the Hawks. Overrated, afraid to get his nose dirty but did his job ok. Won't be a hall of famer but will be remembered for little moments.

He may not get into the HOF, but "afraid to get his nose dirty"? He was always up for a physical game, and has been trying to rehab a hip with no cartlidge.

"Overrated"? I think we all just appreciate a guy who played 1114 games with 103 goals and 464 points plus 123 playoff games with 20 goals and 59 points in route to 3 Cups as one of the undesputed leaders of the team.

"Remembered for little moments"? Remembered for all of the above, and some HUGE moments.

All of this from the guy who can't stop talking about how great Boqvist is?

Did I just fall for the troll bait?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just watching how much weight he gains year by year would be quality tv.

A drunk foley or Seabs eating donuts?

I'll take Seabs already since Foley is unlistenable now a days
What's with the "eating donuts' shit.......the guy's a physical specimen.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seabs was always the undisputed leader of the Hawks, I know Johnny wore the C, but Seabrook was the undisclosed leader. Brent had a unbelievable career that only a had handful of NHLers have even come close to matching. Championships, Olympics, Juniors. He has been missed since the last time he suited up, but for the sake of his family(wife and Kids) retirement is a wise choice.
I certainly hope the Hawks do the right thing and retire that number 7, he deserves it.
Last game I attended was Seabs' 1,000th and Greg Foster's first......WHAT A NIGHT!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thankfully, that call ended Walkom's officiating career. Unfortunately they kicked him upstairs instead of promoting him to urinal trough attendant.
Wasn't he also the rotten cocksucker who watched Torres filthy assault on Marian Hossa without calling even a minor?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sum of you guys have a real hardon for accomplished players,is that cause you have none of your own?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Being realistic about a whole career is better than railing on a 20 year old dman succeeding LOLOLOLOL
I've never railed on Boqvist and I've mentioned the fact the kid can't even buy himself a beer yet many times but he still needs work in his own end.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've never railed on Boqvist and I've mentioned the fact the kid can't even buy himself a beer yet many times but he still needs work in his own end.
Yeah, we're one of the few that can see the promise in Boqvist. Some kids pick it up quickly, with others it takes some time. He has all the God given skills....just needs to adapt more to the NHL game. But at 20 years old, he has time. I saw a clip on All Blackhawks Access or whatever it's called and it showed him going through his workout program....reminded me a bit of Keith.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, we're one of the few that can see the promise in Boqvist. Some kids pick it up quickly, with others it takes some time. He has all the God given skills....just needs to adapt more to the NHL game. But at 20 years old, he has time. I saw a clip on All Blackhawks Access or whatever it's called and it showed him working out....reminded me a bit of Keith.

Yeah exactly. Thankfully there are non retards still here that can see just that. Good post.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, we're one of the few that can see the promise in Boqvist. Some kids pick it up quickly, with others it takes some time. He has all the God given skills....just needs to adapt more to the NHL game. But at 20 years old, he has time. I saw a clip on All Blackhawks Access or whatever it's called and it showed him going through his workout program....reminded me a bit of Keith.
The kid had a big offensive season in London and the team had 'Soupy' working with him on his play in his own end,a full AHL season might have prepared him better. He was still one of Q's last cuts back when he was 18 and he still needs work but 20 years old's usually improve. He's an adventure in his own end but he does get points on the PP.