Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Man. That guy truly is a deadbeat through and through. Just never ends. Cheating on wife. Lying and abusing the physical trainer gals. Taking money to speak and never following through and now bilking tax payers (and needy recipients) out of millions. This guy is a loser to the nth degree.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He took funds for speaking engagements and then never showed up. At one point they mentioned his defense was that he did not know that it was welfare funds. So in other words if it came from a successful businessman, taking funds to give a speech and then not showing up would be OK in his mind? What a fucking piece of shit.

Granted many would pay him to not speak, but...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brett Favre better than any Bears QB of all time lmao. Stay mad meatballs.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Grimson, while I scientifically agree with your assessment that Brett Favre was superior to all Bears quarterbacks (and I personally enjoyed him way more than Rodgers), it really doesn't have anything to do with this welfare fraud scenario.

he has a lengthy history of being a scumfuck in real life. Brett Favre the player and Brett Favre the person are two entirely different entities to me.

take notes everyone.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Good for him. It is a high stakes, kill or be killed world out there, and I for one encourage anybody who has the oppurtunity to do this sort of thing. I can assure you I didn't generate my fortune by playing by the moral rules of society, and yes every once in a while a non profit falls victim to that. But at the end of the day I am still getting great head from my model girlfriend while I am draped in precious metals and fabrics, and all I eat anymore are endangered species, and I have never lost a moment of sleep at night knowing that a few orphans had to go without ramen noodles that day for me to manage it.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Good for him. It is a high stakes, kill or be killed world out there, and I for one encourage anybody who has the oppurtunity to do this sort of thing. I can assure you I didn't generate my fortune by playing by the moral rules of society, and yes every once in a while a non profit falls victim to that. But at the end of the day I am still getting great head from my model girlfriend while I am draped in precious metals and fabrics, and all I eat anymore are endangered species, and I have never lost a moment of sleep at night knowing that a few orphans had to go without ramen noodles that day for me to manage it.
1652270893727.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is this about his dick pic actually being Nick Foles?

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
You're either a sheep or wolf, dawg. It's up to you to determine which you are?