1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
COngrats.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in the FC program for those guys until I realized their assignments were rather pointless.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Had no idea you wrote, you're welcome to post your stuff to our home page anytime. I've actually seen your writing before, had no idea it was you lol.

B/R is fun and dandy but it's pretty much shit. I had over 200,000 reads, 200 articles, ranked high. Then I realized it did absolutely nothing for me at all. I was doing THEIR work.

Great business model. Put a site together, let your users supply the content as you sit back and make millions off advertising.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Had no idea you wrote, you're welcome to post your stuff to our home page anytime. I've actually seen your writing before, had no idea it was you lol.

B/R is fun and dandy but it's pretty much shit. I had over 200,000 reads, 200 articles, ranked high. Then I realized it did absolutely nothing for me at all. I was doing THEIR work.

Great business model. Put a site together, let your users supply the content as you sit back and make millions off advertising.

I really hate Bleacher report it is a very poor site.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Crys has the right thinking going on

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:

Yeah i know haha. I mean still though, it's nice to get your name out there. plus most of the columnists in the bulls section are pretty qualified so it's nice to be put up there among the good writers too.

it's just for fun for me so i'm not really looking for profits at this point. maybe later, but now it's just for fun.