Felix Anudike-Uzomah

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Where does he go in the draft? He interests me way more than someone like a Myles Muphy who is ranked higher on every board I see.

Don’t see any way he’s there in round 2 personally.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Where does he go in the draft? He interests me way more than someone like a Myles Muphy who is ranked higher on every board I see.

WOW! Nice moves, nice bend, elite level sack dance.

Love the sack at one minute in where he brings the big OT down with the qb. nice find!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's possible late first but don't see him getting past early second round.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I watch a couple of his games this season and did a short write up on him. I think he's a pretty high floor low ceiling kind of player. I wrote before that he plays like a 270 lb base end but in a smaller body. Don't think he's very flexible or explosive, but he is powerful and crafty and can set up NCAA tackles well. Good player against the run.

I'd say a classic mid-late second rounder, good chance to be a solid starter in the league but small chance of being a really standout talent.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I think bears would need to trade up to get him in round 2. There's a few edge guys I like in round 2/3 - your guy, hall, foskey, Harrison, and tuli. Probably a few I'm missing.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I watch a couple of his games this season and did a short write up on him. I think he's a pretty high floor low ceiling kind of player. I wrote before that he plays like a 270 lb base end but in a smaller body. Don't think he's very flexible or explosive, but he is powerful and crafty and can set up NCAA tackles well. Good player against the run.

I'd say a classic mid-late second rounder, good chance to be a solid starter in the league but small chance of being a really standout talent.
I think there's a few guys in this mold that should be available at the bears picks. Which I'm alright with. It'd be great to hit a home run but the bears need to upgrade the quality of play along the DL and this draft should allow them to do that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

A the risk of sounding like @Mighty Joe Young but Kinda reminds me of Israel idonije

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Seriously? Beg to differ I guess.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Seriously? Beg to differ I guess.

Players all look good on their highlight tapes. In that one, he had one dip and rip, and it was against a large OT who was standing straight up. Nothing else where I saw him demonstrate bend. He's stiff in the lower body imo. Won't with with his cornering much, more a speed to power player.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think there's a few guys in this mold that should be available at the bears picks. Which I'm alright with. It'd be great to hit a home run but the bears need to upgrade the quality of play along the DL and this draft should allow them to do that.
My most recent mock I did has them taking Keion White there, which is probably a bit aspirational.

Isaiah Foskey has been dropping. I see him as very similar to Anuzike, good overall player but with limited bend and flexibility.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Do all you guys watch like every college game?
how tf do you ppl know all these players?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Players all look good on their highlight tapes. In that one, he had one dip and rip, and it was against a large OT who was standing straight up. Nothing else where I saw him demonstrate bend. He's stiff in the lower body imo. Won't with with his cornering much, more a speed to power player.

Definitely not true.

I’ve seen a lot of guys that I didn’t even bother finishing the tape.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My most recent mock I did has them taking Keion White there, which is probably a bit aspirational.

Isaiah Foskey has been dropping. I see him as very similar to Anuzike, good overall player but with limited bend and flexibility.

If they stayed put and got Foskey at the back of round 2 that’s a win.

Keion White I’ve seen all over the map. Who knows where he’s going

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I just assumed white would be gone first or early 2nd. I'd be thrilled if he fell.

Foskey, Anuzike and Harrison all seem like guys who could be solid contributors (especially against the run) early on. None of them appear to be great pass rushers but I think they'd all be improvement on what we saw last year. They probably aren't going to build an elite pass rush this year, but they could have a good run defense and at least improve the pass rush a bit.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just assumed white would be gone first or early 2nd. I'd be thrilled if he fell.

Foskey, Anuzike and Harrison all seem like guys who could be solid contributors (especially against the run) early on. None of them appear to be great pass rushers but I think they'd all be improvement on what we saw last year. They probably aren't going to build an elite pass rush this year, but they could have a good run defense and at least improve the pass rush a bit.

DLINE was so bad I could go with OT round 1 and then pick DLINE with the next three picks.