Felix Anudike-Uzomah

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wouldn't be mad at him in the 2nd. He doesn't have measurables that wow you, but he's a hard worker who just needs more experience and coaching. He has multiple pass rushing moves, so that's good. He doesn't just rely on the fact that he's a physical freak. He has some technique already.

It seems like he hasn't gotten a ton of buzz, and maybe that's because he isn't one of those Combine/Pro Day/measurable darlings like Tyree Wilson and his wingspan. To be fair, Kansas State's Pro Day isn't until March 31st, and I don't believe he was at the Combine, and if he was, he didn't do any physical shit there, maybe just interviews. We'll hear more about him after his Pro Day.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I like Anudike-Uzomah a lot. His draft projection is all over the place. I could see him going end of the 1st, end of the 2nd, or anywhere in between. He has the size Eberflus loves to draft (6'3-6'4" around 260 is his type if he has one, also has taken a couple Nigerian edges as well). But Felix has more bend than many guys his size. Pretty freakish ability to bend the corner.

His highlights though will be better than his overall tape. It shows flashes of what he can become. But he needs a lot of work. He's on the ground a lot more than I'd like. Loses sight of the ball at times. But part of that is Big 12 nonsense. That conference loves 3-3-5 defenses and he plays a lot of 4i/5 technique which doesn't fit his play strengths. He is a big ball of energy though, which is always good to work with

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Does he fit the script?