Fellatio

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont care for it much myself. Dicks are gross and I sure wouldn't want to suck one. I ESPECIALLY dont like it when they put your balls in their mouth, That may stem from the fact that my brother told me when I was little that some girls like to bite off your balls when they do that.

He also told me that oysters were elephant boogers though and I got over that. Fucking LOVE them now.

Anywho, I can work the button like a magician so I haven't heard too many complaints. What say my fellow fellows? Knob gobbling or bust?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are you asking about giving vs receiving?

I'm all for getting a blowjob. Was that the question?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I totally relate to lesbians when it comes to dicks. I think they're gross, too. And I'm married, so fellatio??? I forgot what that is.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_m92rliRrtG1rpga6zo1_400.jpg

Im a big fan of getting a bj

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blowjobs are fucking awesome. I had no idea there was any person on the planet that didn't enjoy having mouth-to-genitalia resuscitation

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Man, I seen the title and thought that is was going to be about how awesome BJ's are and yada, yada... So I started to think about if there is any straight men who don't like them..... Then I clicked and it pretty much blew my mind and made me laugh.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, I seen the title and thought that is was going to be about how awesome BJ's are and yada, yada... So I started to think about if there is any straight men who don't like them..... Then I clicked and it pretty much blew my mind and made me laugh.

If I want a beer, I'll steer clear of Bud Light. The same goes with a sad blowjob.