FICO Number

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been retired for three years. lolololo

Big fuckin deal. So what? I don’t even know why you think that is so much of yourself as a result. I know, you need to feel important and troll but that isn’t exacly a great accomplishment. Sort of like graduating from kindergarten.

Username

Liked Posts:
Mine is 842. It isn't hard to do. Just either get a lot of cards and make steady payments on them or pay off the cards every month. Never keep a balance. Make the cards pay you. Do not close accounts, just cut of the cards. I've come to find the FICO score doesn't do much for you. It won't get you laid. It won't get you in front of any line. It comes in handy when you want to barrow money and that is about it. Oh, it also, despite what you're told, doesn't do shit for lower insurance rates.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mine is 842. It isn't hard to do. Just either get a lot of cards and make steady payments on them or pay off the cards every month. Never keep a balance. Make the cards pay you. Do not close accounts, just cut of the cards. I've come to find the FICO score doesn't do much for you. It won't get you laid. It won't get you in front of any line. It comes in handy when you want to barrow money and that is about it. Oh, it also, despite what you're told, doesn't do shit for lower insurance rates.
Should ommy kill himself?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just read that earlier today, they will knick your rating if you're not on time paying your utility bills.
I believe the purpose of including utility bills is so that people with no credit or little credit can start to build some. Probably backfires for all those people who actually need to build credit because they don't pay their utility bill on time lol

xpacefour

Liked Posts:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't really check my credit score, I just pay my bills on time.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
As a Spam Bot from the Philippines...he has seen things you can barely comprehend.

I once was cursed by someone in Papua New Guinea for attacking his base in a mobile game. I know because he sent me multiple messages about my curse and how it's real because he's from Papua New Guinea. Not sure when it kicks in but it's been a good 8 or 9 years now.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
821 Doesn't matter I'll never borrow money again.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
821 Doesn't matter I'll never borrow money again.

Perhaps, but you never know.

Don't ignore your credit score.... if someone manages to steal enough info on you, they will borrow money with your credit.

This is one of those things the Dark Web cunts make their bread and butter.... older people near or beyond retirement age with great credit, that get your attitude of "Fuck credit, I don't want debt the rest of my life."

Identity Thieves say "Oh good, if you're not using the ability to open 50k lines of credit, I will do it for you."