Fields’ cleats from Miami game headed to Canton!

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I heard that they have arrived but I don’t know if they’ll be on display yet. Going there with the family tomorrow. Called and left a message with the curator, but I doubt I’ll hear back. Regardless, good things ahead boys.

*update* Jason, curator HOF, actually did call me back and said they’ll be out tomorrow.
My wife asked me if I was gonna be standing next to his cleats jerking it, and I said Honey! You don’t think they would allow me to do that, do you?

Last edited:

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I heard that they have arrived but I don’t know if they’ll be on display yet. Going there with the family tomorrow. Called and left a message with the curator, but I doubt I’ll hear back. Regardless, good things ahead boys.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure why, but this oddly reminds me of when J'Marcus Webb was auctioning off his training camp shoes on eBay.

Bust

Liked Posts:
There are going to be plenty more Fields cleats going to Canton when it's all said and done.

Fields is going to run out of cleats. Hopefully he signs a nice shoe deal to replenish his stock.

mecha

Liked Posts:
There are going to be plenty more Fields cleats going to Canton when it's all said and done.

Fields is going to run out of cleats. Hopefully he signs a nice shoe deal to replenish his stock.
explain. are you saying he can just keep increasing the single game rushing record multiple times? I don't think he can unseat the Kaepernick record unless it's in a playoff game, so that might be awhile.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm not sure why, but this oddly reminds me of when J'Marcus Webb was auctioning off his training camp shoes on eBay.

I couldn't find it....do u know what the shoes sold for? Just wondering

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Here they are in Canton. Not happy about them making him share a case with the Justin Jefferson 3B967475-3DE0-4830-BE46-A716C4C278C2.jpeg
catch