run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Justin Fields' Demand Of Accountability Has New Teammates on edge

Tight end Ryan Griffin and others found that out the hard way.​

“Just his demeanor. He is learning, but while he’s learning, he’s upset with mistakes. He’s not OK with guys in the wrong place. He’ll tell you that, and that’s what you need in the leader of this offense.
“So, an example would be some guy makes (a missed assignment). ‘It’s OK; we’ll move on.’ No, we get it corrected right there, and it starts with No. 1.

I haven't heard of a Qb talk Accountability since McMahon

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I get what Ryan Griffen is saying. Fields is a leader...he wants to win...he's uber competitive...he's accountable and holds others accountable.

...but if the offense still sucks next year then what?

You start running out of superlatives when it's not translating on the field. It stops meaning anything.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I get what Ryan Griffen is saying. Fields is a leader...he wants to win...he's uber competitive...he's accountable and holds others accountable.

...but if the offense still sucks next year then what?

You start running out of superlatives when it's not translating on the field. It stops meaning anything.

If the offense "still sucks".......then we need to look at the offensive scheme, as well as players and coaches. Wouldn't u agree ?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If the offense "still sucks".......then we need to look at the offensive scheme, as well as players and coaches. Wouldn't u agree ?
I'd look at players, but scheme and coaches in year one?

If a guy is ineffective with two different coaching staffs...when is it okay to criticize him?

Well it just seems you're jumping at the opportunity to make JF the guy all fingers point at. I mean in one breath u say "I'd look at players, but scheme and coaches in year one?

Okay......but isn't this also JF's first yr. in this new scheme? Plus we don't have any prior data on what to expect, since we have a OC who's never been in this position.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Well it just seems you're jumping at the opportunity to make JF the guy all fingers point at. I mean in one breath u say "I'd look at players, but scheme and coaches in year one?

Okay......but isn't this also JF's first yr. in this new scheme? Plus we don't have any prior data on what to expect, since we have a OC who's never been in this position.
Can you please link back to the # of the post you are talking about? Everyone will be lost otherwise. Very hard to follow what you are saying

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd look at players, but scheme and coaches in year one?

If a guy is ineffective with two different coaching staffs...when is it okay to criticize him?

Question......at what point do we discuss what needs to done to help JF succeed vs criticizing him ?

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Question......at what point do discuss what needs to done to help JF succeed vs criticizing him ?
Justin Fields is not the first highly drafted QB to go to a bad team. It happens almost every single year. Some make it, some don't.

No one position can change the trajectory of the entire franchise more than QB 1 - it's really that simple.

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields is not the first highly drafted QB to go to a bad team. It happens almost every single year. Some make it, some don't.

No one position can change the trajectory of the entire franchise more than QB 1 - it's really that simple.
Great insight, maybe he’ll be good maybe he won’t, what a fucking genius

Maybe next you can tell us how the sun is bright and water is wet

And maybe after that you can quit derailing threads spewing the same boring shit that has nothing to do with the thread

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You didn’t answer his question

napo55

Liked Posts:

So the fact that the Bears have the 31st rated O line and 32nd rated set of receivers is irrelevant?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I really want fields to work out. He’s a good character guy, he has all the physical talent in the world, he is competitive as hell and actually cares enough to practice his balls off.

The one thing that scares me is that Pace drafted him and if history tells us anything, Pace is the worst QB evaluated of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.