Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You didn’t answer his question
You have to admit that it's a smile of a thread with R&S making a big deal out of something common to starting QBs (except maybe Mitch:rolleyes:) and Shitstain well, shitting all over it with some unrelated projection of fail. Battle Royale.

1655465571099.png
Nice that Fields has taken the reigns but did anyone here doubt that he would?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
These types of articles are mostly fluff, but Fields does exude confidence and he was a natural leader in college.

How much does this translate to the field.. likely not much.

But I do think his leadership, presence and confidence are unique and a nice quality for a QB to have.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I really want fields to work out. He’s a good character guy, he has all the physical talent in the world, he is competitive as hell and actually cares enough to practice his balls off.

The one thing that scares me is that Pace drafted him and if history tells us anything, Pace is the worst QB evaluated of all time!
Hyper bowl much? Worst of all time lol.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Justin Fields' Demand Of Accountability Has New Teammates on edge

Tight end Ryan Griffin and others found that out the hard way.​

I haven't heard of a Qb talk Accountability since McMahon
let's keep it real, shall we?

During Jay Cutler's first week of practice as the Bears' new quarterback, a rookie wide receiver dared to shag a few of his passes with just one hand. And even though this rookie, third-round pick Juaquin Iglesias, had been lectured a few times by coaches about the importance of proper technique, he was slow to break his annoying little habit. So when it happened again one afternoon, Cutler followed his pass upfield, darted toward Iglesias and screamed into his face mask: "If you ever do that again I will never throw another f--ing pass to you. EVER!"

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:

During Jay Cutler's first week of practice as the Bears' new quarterback, a rookie wide receiver dared to shag a few of his passes with just one hand. And even though this rookie, third-round pick Juaquin Iglesias, had been lectured a few times by coaches about the importance of proper technique, he was slow to break his annoying little habit. So when it happened again one afternoon, Cutler followed his pass upfield, darted toward Iglesias and screamed into his face mask: "If you ever do that again I will never throw another f--ing pass to you. EVER!"
And then kreutz choked him out

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And Jay kept his word lol

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Hyper bowl much? Worst of all time lol.
I believe this is part for the coarse with you that you hear a word and then think you can use it despite literally being impossible for you to spell and in this case I am of the mind that you saw the word before without hearing it and knowing its pronunciation because of how you spelled it here as two words instead of "hyperbole" which phonetically is pronounced "hy-per-bowl-ee" but it appears to seem that you believe it to be pronounced "hyperbowl" which is incorrect and makes you look like a world classed IGNORAMUS of the highest odor.

Educate yourselve because you look stupid literally all the time and consitentally find new ways of exposing toward others how ****ing dumb you are.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one thing that scares me is that Pace drafted him and if history tells us anything, Pace is the worst QB evaluated of all time!
I want Fields to work out and think he can be great. That being said...

It's kinda funny to hear posters trash Pace's draft history and say..."Well, at least he got us Fields before he got fired." As if it's a lock that Pace didn't overdraft him too. Like, that's the one exception because I personally love Justin Fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.