Fields Development Goals

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah but even when the pocket collapsed I was able to count to 4 1000s. Maybe I was counting too fast. Like the first play on link #49 I counter to 7 1000s. Is that what you got?

OMG......if the pocket collapsed then there was nothing to count. But you're trolling now. I would like to talk to
I am starting to believe that my autism is not as debilitating as your's if that is what is differently abled about your posting that I feel I'm literally "picking up on" when I read back your posts inside the inside of my head.

ok hhm

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder if you’re in a run and poop situation , how do count how long you can clench before a brown line is drawn so to speak ?

Didn’t DK Metcalf just get carted to the locker room before he sharted?
Life’s a bitch when you gamble on a fart & lose. It’s all shits & giggles until someone giggles & shits

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OMG......if the pocket collapsed then there was nothing to count. But you're trolling now. I would like to talk to

ok hhm
When are you supposed to count?
Trolling? You're a Titans fan on a Bears message board.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Life’s a bitch when you gamble on a fart & lose. It’s all shits & giggles until someone giggles & shits
Exactly!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Are you acturally the alternate puppet account of the poster named spartan or vice/versa? Because he literally said the exact same thing to me inside of a dm today without making any sort of sense whatso ever. And if I remembering correctly you did this to ME inside of a m a couple of months ago and when I dm'd hehateme to tell him about it he said he dm'd you and you completely and udderly denied it but I literally have proof and showed him and now I have even more proof!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah but even when the pocket collapsed I was able to count to 4 1000s. Maybe I was counting too fast. Like the first play on link #49 I counter to 7 1000s. Is that what you got?

When are you supposed to count?
Trolling? You're a Titans fan on a Bears message board.

SMH. The avatar relates the Oilers RNS offense....and has nothing to do with me NOT being a Bears fan. So don't start twisting things.

Again.....if the pocket collapsed then there was nothing to count. But you're trolling now.....which strange for someone who's suppose to be FB writer. I would like to talk to Mr. Matthew, if he exists.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you acturally the alternate puppet account of the poster named spartan or vice/versa? Because he literally said the exact same thing to me inside of a dm today without making any sort of sense whatso ever. And if I remembering correctly you did this to ME inside of a m a couple of months ago and when I dm'd hehateme to tell him about it he said he dm'd you and you completely and udderly denied it but I literally have proof and showed him and now I have even more proof!

Nope me and @Spartan have no ties. And he rarely if ever shows up when I start posting.
What I said to u back then was IF you weren't...... I never accused u of anything. You ran with the alt narrative not me.
But if wanna talk non football stuff PM me. I'm here to talk FB. And because I'm a big person, I'll say, just disregard the prior non FB joke.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Nope me and @Spartan have no ties. And he rarely if ever shows up when I start posting.
What I said to u back then was IF you weren't...... I never accused u of anything. You ran with the alt narrative not me.
But if wanna talk non football stuff PM me. I'm here to talk FB. And because I'm a big person, I'll say, just disregard the prior non FB joke.

Okay spartan!!!!!!!!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
That's cool if u wanna joke about pocket count down. I get it u don't know and have never played the Qb position nor the OL. And ya wanna disregard the above article. It's all good. SMH
You have to be kidding with that quote? You take everything so literal. The guy also says you can't take 5 seconds. You know the most accurate way to measure seconds?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah this is silly. The reason players count is because they dont have access to a stopwatch or some other tool nor the time to be able to refer to it in the heat of the play while on the field.

However one counts as a player on the field, the reality is time to throw data is based on seconds from when the ball is hiked as measured using actual tools for measurement. That would be the only way to ensure consistency.

Fields time to throw measured uniformly across the league is higher than any QB since PFF began tracking in 2011 except for Russel Wilson at 3.41 in 2012. The next closest is Tyrod Taylor in 2015 at 3.35.

He holds the ball too long. Period.

Last edited:

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Waaaaaaaay back in high school like 4 minutes into the 1st quarter our RG shit his pants in pass pro (not to be confused with run pro). After a brief trip to the lockerroom he returned to and finished the game with a massive shitstain all over the ass of his pants. Standing next to him in the huddle was not pleasant. True story. I still call him Jim Pooper to this day.

Years later when asked about the pooping incident Mr. Pooper responded, "I was really confused about pocket time and wasnt sure if I was to hold my block for 5 1 thousand or 5 Mississippi and in the midst of that confusion I just shit myself." OK, I made this part up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"He’s been sacked 16 times — that’s certainly not all on him, but he admitted after the loss to the Giants that he can be better with his protection adjustments."

So not only does he hold the ball too long, he needs improvement on adjusting the protections. This is again not to knock him but the dude has a lot he needs to get better at regardless of the talent around him. I am glad he doesnt make excuses lije his more fanatical defenders.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Do you know the quote context? also, the article doesn’t explain at what speed to recite 1 1000 2 1000 3 1000. My wife and I tried to recite that cadence together out loud and she finshed 2 1000 when I was at 3 1000. Maybe that’s why my offensive line coach, Mr. Mathew, never had me count in my head when I was pass blocking…
So is it you or your wife that still need to learn how to count?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:

This chronicles a lot of what Fields faced vs the Giants. The key theme is Collapsing pocket.

This chronicles a lot of what Fields faced vs the Giants. The key theme is Collapsing pocket.

Holy moly watching that video you see how bad Herbert was at blocking. I would also say that 90% of the pocket collapse was caused by Mustipher and Patrick's inability to pass block.

Mustipher really gets taken to the shed @6:16.

Not sure how well this will work if they're really planning on replacing Mustipher with Patrick.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Holy moly watching that video you see how bad Herbert was at blocking. I would also say that 90% of the pocket collapse was caused by Mustipher and Patrick's inability to pass block.

Mustipher really gets taken to the shed @6:16.

Not sure how well this will work if they're really planning on replacing Mustipher with Patrick.

I appreciate your keen eye for pass pro scheme analysis (y)