Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Why not Josh Allen, Payton Manning, Drew Brees, or Steve Young comparison? Fields came here to the worst possible place to be a QB. O-line sucks, Receivers not that good, Coaching is really awful. Man that’s a lot going against him.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Justin Herbert stepped onto a team with a terrible OL too last year, and they had one weapon in Keenan Allen (Mike W was injured)…. And the coach was terrible according to most experts and Charger fans (which is why he got fired)…. And yet, Herbert looked like a stud in his first year …. Would u take Fields over Herbert?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I am still of the opinion that we still need a larger sample size but for now, it is concerning

dont worry I'm sure it will be fine and he will bounce back.. after all Pace has a fantastic track record in regards to the QB position right?
* looks up Paces record with the QB... fuck..

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have we gotten past pre-season yet?

Asking for a friend

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Justin Herbert stepped onto a team with a terrible OL too last year, and they had one weapon in Keenan Allen (Mike W was injured)…. And the coach was terrible according to most experts and Charger fans (which is why he got fired)…. And yet, Herbert looked like a stud in his first year …. Would u take Fields over Herbert?
...so didn't Burrow.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
From the article...wow.

QBR was conceived in 2006, and the only quarterbacks who have posted a number worse than Fields in at least nine starts are Jimmy Clausen (2010), Blaine Gabbert (2011), Wilson and Josh Rosen (2018). You would have to scan past 75 names on the list of lowest QBRs in a season to find a quarterback who made a Pro Bowl roster at some time in his career, even as an alternate (Derek Carr, 2015 with a 43.1 QBR).

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Forgot about Hunter Henry. Austin Eckler, Mike Williams played in 15 games. also Tyron Johnson and Jalen Guyton are good 3 and 4 receivers combining 900 receiving yards. Also Shane Steichen is a good OC since he is now Eagles OC.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
jalen-ramsey-ramsey.gif

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Not surprised to see you lacking @Perspective

did you read my opinion? I clearly stated I am of the opinion we need a larger sample size with Fields …. That way once Jenkins settles in with borom, we have a better OL to support him …. But the article is data driven and you can put your head in the sand and be an ostrich all you want, some of us have reasons to be concerned …. Last year both Herbert and burrow looked legit despite all kinds of OL issues ….. and they both don’t even have the athleticism that Fields does to avoid pass rushes

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
...so didn't Burrow.
Shows that Zac Taylor is leagues above Nagy. Yes coaching matters. Also everyone here should apologize to a Mitch because he wasn’t the main reason Bears failed offensively. It was Nagy.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Forgot about Hunter Henry. Austin Eckler, Mike Williams played in 15 games. also Tyron Johnson and Jalen Guyton are good 3 and 4 receivers combining 900 receiving yards. Also Shane Steichen is a good OC since he is now Eagles OC.

henry was injured …. The Bears have one of the best running games in the league with both Monty and Herbert looking legit

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shows that Zac Taylor is leagues above Nagy. Yes coaching matters. Also everyone here should apologize to a Mitch because he wasn’t the main reason Bears failed offensively. It was Nagy.
I was hoping Josh Allen wasn't gonna play yesterday with his hurt ankle so we could see Trubisky start for them in a regular season game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
did you read my opinion? I clearly stated I am of the opinion we need a larger sample size with Fields …. That way once Jenkins settles in with borom, we have a better OL to support him …. But the article is data driven and you can put your head in the sand and be an ostrich all you want, some of us have reasons to be concerned …. Last year both Herbert and burrow looked legit despite all kinds of OL issues ….. and they both don’t even have the athleticism that Fields does to avoid pass rushes
Homers will bury their heads for 3 years before they can even consider there might be some red flags.

I don't care what anyone says. These next 4 games will tell us a lot. Homers want to whitewash the whole season as meaningless because of Nagy. I've never seen anything like it.

Again, Nagy has beaten the Vikes 3 outta the last 4 times - twice with Mitch...once with Chase Daniel.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
henry was injured …. The Bears have one of the best running games in the league with both Monty and Herbert looking legit
And who doesn’t use them correctly? It’s not Fields. It’s Nagy. Nagy doesn’t go into I formation and use the Bears strength. Instead he uses empty backfield shit and comeback routes. I’m tired of this shit.