Fields - Gabbert/Rosen/Clausen … oh boy

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A couple of good plays with smart decisions. Also a couple of “a 6 year old peewee player knows better than that” plays…

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We all see glimpses of the physical talent every game. But are we seeing glimpses he’s putting the mental side together along with it? And are we seeing those plays happen more often, or remaining sporadic? Do we see GROWTH???

Yes, the coaching, playcalling, scheme, and talent around him all play a factor. A big factor. But none of us can say the lack of obvious growth is all, or even mostly, due to those things. We may think so…I definitely HOPE so…but not one of us knows for sure.

That’s why there’s concern. Because some think blind optimism just because he’s the best prospect we’ve had in forever isn’t reality…
Yes to all of that, again we are, you dont

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Don't even joke around about GoonTurdy. His eye test never fails. White guy=Franchise QB for 10+ years. Da black guy=bust
Stuck on race again. Racist always are. I look at decision making and you color. So nothing has changed.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Justin Herbert stepped onto a team with a terrible OL too last year, and they had one weapon in Keenan Allen (Mike W was injured)…. And the coach was terrible according to most experts and Charger fans (which is why he got fired)…. And yet, Herbert looked like a stud in his first year …. Would u take Fields over Herbert?
Hunter Henry and Austin Ekeler say fuck you!