Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

Bust

Liked Posts:
Saints offense sure looks like shit even with offensive genius qb whisperer Sean Peyton coaching on the sidelines.

Wonder why....hmmmmmm

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does this take into account the size differential between Belichick and Nagy's branes?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does this take into account the size differential between Belichick and Nagy's branes?
For real, imagine how much worse it would be if you factor in all of the coaching. Fields is in a disaster situation and like I said the other week, the least open receivers in the league.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For real, imagine how much worse it would be if you factor in all of the coaching. Fields is in a disaster situation and like I said the other week, the least open receivers in the league.
What I'd like to know is how much of those receivers being not open is on Nagy? Or they just suck? I'm sure it's a bit of both.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More Nagy imo

The Lions have shit for talent at WR and still get open much more
To confirm this, I hope as part of the Bears' analysis they bring in an offensive consultant familiar with modern NFL offenses to actually assess where the Bears are in this department. I mean it's pretty obvious to everyone that the offense as a whole sucks, but I simply do not know much about play design to know just where they lay. Because it sure seems like teams know they can cover Darnell Mooney and Kmet and shut the offense down.