Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So @Black Rainbow did you come up with what you considered better production for Dalton?

Bust

Liked Posts:
So @Black Rainbow did you come up with what you considered better production for Dalton?

The only production the bears need at QB is wins and losses and NOT turning the ball over helps greatly in that department.

Justin Fumbles earned his nickname for a reason. Do you want me to post his present nfl stats for you? I don't even think Sean Peyton can save him.

Have you seen the Saints offense minus Brees with your man Peyton on the sideline??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The only production the bears need at QB is wins and losses and NOT turning the ball over helps greatly in that department.

Justin Fumbles earned his nickname for a reason. Do you want me to post his present nfl stats for you? I don't even think Sean Peyton can save him.

Have you seen the Saints offense minus Brees with your man Peyton on the sideline??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't realize Peyton had got a coaching job. Is he still going to do broadcasts with Eli too? Anyways could you please share your knowledge on Ohio state qbs? Thanks for the insight in advance

Bust

Liked Posts:
Didn't realize Peyton had got a coaching job. Is he still going to do broadcasts with Eli too? Anyways could you please share your knowledge on Ohio state qbs? Thanks for the insight in advance

I thought you had me on ignore? You literally shared it with this board like a little girl that i was on your perma list . . . lul.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I thought you had me on ignore? You literally shared it with this board like a little girl that i was on your perma list . . . lul.
You know you can still view people's posts when they are ignore? I feel obligated to make fun of how stupid you are occasionally. I'm assuming from how limited of interaction you get from anyone, most of ccs has you on ignore though

Bust

Liked Posts:
You know you can still view people's posts when they are ignore? I feel obligated to make fun of how stupid you are occasionally. I'm assuming from how limited of interaction you get from anyone, most of ccs has you on ignore though

so you did take me off. thanks for playing FATTY!@

LooooL

Krogoth

Liked Posts:
Yeah- fields has his challenges.

But the guy is playing at least as bad...arguably worse when fumbles are accounted for... than Cade McCown did with the NFL failure Gary Crowton calling the offense.

Neither Fields or Wilson will still be starters on their current teams by the end of their current contracts.
Lawrence will still be hanging on but nothing special.
Jones will have at least 5 playoff games under his belt by then.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

WOW!! Dalton has one win under his belt as a starter so far and is constantly throwing ints in the red zone

UH OH!

Bust

Liked Posts:

But the guy is playing at least as bad...arguably worse when fumbles are accounted for... than Cade McCown did with the NFL failure Gary Crowton calling the offense.

Neither Fields or Wilson will still be starters on their current teams by the end of their current contracts.

Very well put!

As you have noticed by now, pointing out Justin's flaws aren't welcome here so prepare to be trolled.

Justin will be on his honeymoon for at least 2 more seasons where it's everyone's fault but the qb. You will see . . .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Get your dumbfuck hot takes here.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
....name calling...here we go.

And how many rushing TDs does he have? Two?

So what? He doesn't move the ball is the point.

What do you honestly expect in this clown show of an offense that features turnstile offensive lineman and receivers that don't get open?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
What do you honestly expect in this clown show of an offense that features turnstile offensive lineman and receivers that don't get open?
I'm not being hyper-critical of the guy. Yes the offensive line and coaching sux. But if I told you after we drafted him that he'd only have 4 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs after 9 games...no one would believe that was going to happen because his athleticism was supposed to overcome some of these issues.

Let's see what Dalton does the next few weeks. The Cards have the 4th best pass D in the league. They only give up around 205 yards. Dalton getting 200 on them would be a statement.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I'm not being hyper-critical of the guy. Yes the offensive line and coaching sux. But if I told you after we drafted him that he'd only have 4 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs after 9 games...no one would believe that was going to happen because his athleticism was supposed to overcome some of these issues.

He's taken 31 sacks, lol combined with all his fumbles and interceptions leads to lots of negative stats to his name conducive to losing, The truth just hurts for some is all