Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Either you got it or you don't

Justin Fumbles = Just another guy
It's so sad, that u just spout bs about Fields and are praying in 3 yrs, u can say.."I told u so* lol.....pathetic.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s a low bar for a 10 year vet. It’s like me saying well ifs Fields gets 75 yards against them he did well. Also to only measure Dalton’s success by yards but just a page ago to measure Fields success by passing TDs ( while purposely ignoring rushing TDs) shows your agenda.

Again post what Dalton needs to do to show he has been better in this offense than Fields because so far he hasn’t

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would you? It’s free comedy without having to leave your couch
There is zero point to not having Bust on ignore. Same 5 posts on repeat and I’m fairly certain it’s some garbage bit. BR at least has something to say, regardless of it people think it’s bs or not.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There is zero point to not having Bust on ignore. Same 5 posts on repeat and I’m fairly certain it’s some garbage bit. BR at least has something to say, regardless of it people think it’s bs or not.
When I was child my dad’s car had a cassette tape stuck in his in the deck and it only played two songs. Papa was a rolling stone and The chain by Fleetwood Mac. The radio was busted and my dad hated driving without sound so those two songs played over and over. That’s @Bust at this point. A song or two played on repeat to the point I just recite the lyrics before he does

Bust

Liked Posts:

wannabe Trump jr. here . . . preaching to his followers to make it happen, lul

WOW! This section of the board is PURE COMEDY!! hah

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It’s a low bar for a 10 year vet. It’s like me saying well ifs Fields gets 75 yards against them he did well. Also to only measure Dalton’s success by yards but just a page ago to measure Fields success by passing TDs ( while purposely ignoring rushing TDs) shows your agenda.

Again post what Dalton needs to do to show he has been better in this offense than Fields because so far he hasn’t
Nope. AZ has a good pass D. We all agreed Dalton sucks and is simply a game manager/back-up at this point.

200 yards against AZ is a great game for a back up.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nope. AZ has a good pass D. We all agreed Dalton sucks and is simply a game manager/back-up at this point.

200 yards against AZ is a great game for a back up.
Lol a 10 year vet though? Didn’t you just say that Dalton has seen defenses like this before because of his longevity? Way to continue to lower the bar. I need the offense to at least have three tds in a competitive game

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Lol a 10 year vet though? Didn’t you just say that Dalton has seen defenses like this before because of his longevity? Way to continue to lower the bar. I need the offense to at least have three tds in a competitive game
I would say 200 yards against AZ was a good game for Fields too. But I think he'd have another 100-ish yard game against them tbh.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would say 200 yards against AZ was a good game for Fields too. But I think he'd have another 100-ish yard game against them tbh.
No you wouldn’t. Dalton needs to have at least 250 passing yards and put up at least 21 points. If Fields could do it against the Steelers, Dalton should be able to against the Cardinals

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Why would you? It’s free comedy without having to leave your couch

He's funny for a few minutes. I'm pretty sure he's just a bot with a few pre selected spammy posts, most of which involve sharing the a list of Ohio State QB's.

He's not a Bears fan and has nothing of value to share on this forum. Most posters find this site to be much more tolerable without the spam.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No you wouldn’t. Dalton needs to have at least 250 passing yards and put up at least 21 points. If Fields could do it against the Steelers, Dalton should be able to against the Cardinals
I don't expect a back-up to put up 21 on a team that averages only giving up 18.

The Cardinals are a much tougher team than the Steelers.

And I did credit Fields after the Steelers game.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He's funny for a few minutes. I'm pretty sure he's just a bot with a few pre selected spammy posts, most of which involve sharing the a list of Ohio State QB's.

He's not a Bears fan and has nothing of value to share on this forum. Most posters find this site to be much more tolerable without the spam.

bruh. if you want to get down to the nitty gritty. This board is just a handful of posters sniping one another. Have you seen the political threads? it's mean spirited, lol. I mean if you are not a nub here you notice the name calling that extends far beyond moi from the same little mob.

Heh . . .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This obsession with passing yards. ? What a weird thing to be so concerned over.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Did he mention something about Ohio state QBs and post that pic of Ryan Paces young draft picks that are mostly just guys?

uh oh!

your guy 89 is getting hard . . . he about to give you a like for dat one. Congrats man!