Fields Honest Assessment Of Performance

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If you're a football fan and that's all you saw? A lot.
Saw much more than that but looking at the most important position on the field….commenting in a Justin fields performance thread …..yeah

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Saw much more than that but looking at the most important position on the field….commenting in a Justin fields performance thread …..yeah
So in a performance thread for a particular player your only analysis is, "he sucks"? Good job. Just a completely useless post.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
So in a performance thread for a particular player your only analysis is, "he sucks"? Good job. Just a completely useless post.
Where do you want me to start?

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
I feel like Fields and the Bears have until Week 10 to start showing some strides even if it isn't perfect.

The trash heap the last three weeks are pretty pathetic, but par for a Bears O.

Despite everything, we still do not know enough at this point. I'm willing to suffer through until Week 10 or so to see if Fields shows anything that resembles progress. We knew this year was going to be a wash anyway, so there is really no harm and letting Fields go out there and be kind of terrible. Let's just hope he gets less terrible for his sake and for the Bears sake.
What does this even mean? What happens in week 10 that is so special? If they're 3-7 and the offense is still struggling do you want to hand the offense to Siemian? What does that accomplish? What if he starts absolutely lighting it up week 11-17? Still going to draft a new QB?

Bears fans are the most impatient fans on the planet, always ready to the throw the baby out with the bathwater.