Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not with the roster we got now.

This will start to be truly sorted out next season.

This season is just about surviving until the next one.

You clearly didn't watch the game because Fields was the worst player on the field for the offense

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You clearly didn't watch the game because Fields was the worst player on the field for the offense

You mean I'm not an over-reacting man-child?

Thank you.

Fields looked bad today. Never said different.

He wasn't the only one, and other quarterbacks would have also gotten killed back there.

The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We waited years on Trubisky, and it was clear he wasn’t the guy. Fields looks a lot worse and isn’t showing any signs of improvement. He’s thinking too much, inaccurate and just not a great thrower of the football. Beginning to think it’s time to move on. Usually you can tell pretty early if a guy has “it”, and I’m not seeing anything from him. I obviously wish I was wrong, but it is what it is. He can’t play.
14 games into his NFL career Justin Fields: Comp Per. 58.4% QBR 72.8
11 games into his NFL career John Elway: Comp Per. 47.5% QBR 54.9

Only morons judge an NFL QB based on a tiny sample at the beginning of his career. Could Elway play?

Is every teams fan base this ignorant? Where Broncos fans being as stupid as Mr. Grange?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Newsflash - life is not binary.

One CAN not make excuses for Fields, AND also acknowledge the O-Line is straight up ass in pass pro.

I think dumb fuckers should stop putting it all on Fields. There's a lot of blame to spread around.
No?

Here is the problem with this way of thinking. We don't have one issue. We have multiple issues that play off each other and make all the other issues look even worse.

If everything was good, except for the QB, maybe you put Siemian in. But that's not the case. In regards to the offense, we have issues at OC/QB/OL/WR/TE. On offense, only our RBs and guards look good.

Do either of your read at a 5th grade level?

But for the love of God stop making excuses for the guy. Fields knows he was shit and no it was the OL or the WRs fault. Nor even Getsy. For all the faults of those other elements of the game, it is Fields that is the main problem right now. Fields knows it so no need to white knight for him.

Literally said those other areas have faults and literally said he is the MAIN problem not the only problem.

Feel free starting threads about those other areas. This thread is about Fields manning up and taking ownership for his shit play. No white knighting for him please.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Do either of your read at a 5th grade level?

Literally said those other areas have faults and literally said he is the MAIN problem not the only problem.

An argument can be made that the main issues aren't just Fields, but the pass blocking of the offensive line.

How can a quarterback learn, thrive or grow, if they aren't protected?

So, do YOU read at a 5th grade level?

Because these things are tied to each other, so to try to look at it in a vacuum is incredibly dumb.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Only morons judge an NFL QB based on a tiny sample at the beginning of his career. Could Elway play?

Is every teams fan base this ignorant? Where Broncos fans being as stupid as Mr. Grange?
It's not 1983 anymore.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
An argument can be made that the main issues aren't just Fields, but the pass blocking of the offensive line.

How can a quarterback learn, thrive or grow, if they aren't protected?

So, do YOU read at a 5th grade level?

Because these things are tied to each other, so to try to look at it in a vacuum is incredibly dumb.

Umm nope. You said it is not binary so you didnt read as I never said it was.

Nor did I claim we should look at it in a vaccum.

You are literally arguing with me over shit I already said while simulataneously arguing shit I never claimed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
100% I read gooder than you. Haha idiot.

Ok so where did I claim Fields was the only problem? Do you understand the difference between only and main?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

It’s not the stats. We went through that with Trubisky. It the eye test. He, like Trubisky, look terrible.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Newsflash - life is not binary.

One CAN not make excuses for Fields, AND also acknowledge the O-Line is straight up ass in pass pro.

I think dumb fuckers should stop putting it all on Fields. There's a lot of blame to spread around.

His interceptions weren’t because of bad pass pro. Him missing throws and not seeing wide open receivers was not because of pass pro or the lack of talent around him. The blame is all on his shitty play today. There are no excuses to look this bad today. He fucking sucked. It wasn’t playcalling, line play, or lack of receiving talent.

He flat out sucked. To deny this and try to spread blame is just being a Special person.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok so where did I claim Fields was the only problem? Do you understand the difference between only and main?
I was being facetious. That was my attempt to bow out of having to talk to you about the difference between "only" and "main" for 19 pages.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was being facetious. That was my attempt to bow out of having to talk to you about the difference between "only" and "main" for 19 pages.

Ok so you tried to make excuses for his shit play, realized you really couldnt and so now trying to find a graceful exit. Understood.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His interceptions weren’t because of bad pass pro. Him missing throws and not seeing wide open receivers was not because of pass pro or the lack of talent around him. The blame is all on his shitty play today. There are no excuses to look this bad today. He fucking sucked. It wasn’t playcalling, line play, or lack of receiving talent.

He flat out sucked. To deny this and try to spread blame is just being a ******.

This is truly amazing. I quote him admitting how terrible he was as a means to preempt the excuses and people still want to blame others.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This is truly amazing. I quote him admitting how terrible he was as a means to preempt the excuses and people still want to blame others.

it's great he taking ownership to get better . . .

but if it happens after week 4, week 5, week 6 . . .etc. and becomes a weekly postgame repeat #PANIC