Fields is the new face of "F*ck It I'm Goin Deep" Fanclub

msadows

Liked Posts:
Thats my final effort if you dont like it anytime I can give you the pdf and you can tinker with it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I could make one small suggestion. Try applying a slight gradient at about a 45 degree angle going from bright to slightly darker orange on the orange circle (brighter at the top and darker at the bottom). Real subtle though. It would give it a bit of depth and match the light hitting Justin's face and jersey.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If I could make one small suggestion. Try applying a slight gradient at about a 45 degree angle going from bright to slightly darker orange on the orange circle (brighter at the top and darker at the bottom). Real subtle though. It would give it a bit of depth and match the light hitting Justin's face and jersey.

final.png

Like I said, I haven't used photoshop since I was a kid so I gave it the ol' college try.

Attachments

• final.png
    final.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 4

Bort

Liked Posts:

Maybe my favorite thing about this was the dead silence from the announcers for a solid 40 seconds as they struggled to find words to describe what the sex cannon had just unleashed.

KPBears

Liked Posts:
As an old school KSK fan, love it. Only change would be to refer to Justin's arm as the dragon. Or an even more bad ass mythological beast.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
View attachment 14565

Like I said, I haven't used photoshop since I was a kid so I gave it the ol' college try.
For not using Photoshop in awhile, I think you are crushing it. I was planning on doing this in Illustrator because the text around a path controls are a lot better, amongst a few other things.

I'm not nitpicking at this point but I think you have a few more things you could do to take this to the next level.

1) Match the stroke width around Fields with the white concentric circles you used around the orange ring. They need to be about a third wider in terms of stroke width.

2) Replace the diamonds you used to break up the text with something more visually interesting. Maybe Chicago "C's" or stars like they use in the NFC / AFC logos

3) Apply a VERY subtle drop shadow to the text in the ring. Offset like a pixel or two, hard edge with minimal blurring, color burn, and the opacity set very low. Being minimal here is super important.

Or not.

Great work either way. You did a good job here.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rexy had the nicest deepball I've seen in a bears uniform in my lifetime. r

Lets hope that fields doesn't become good fields/bad fields.

Would actually be a pretty easy job in this day and age. When KSK made that image it was like 2005. Technology has come a long ways.
YOU weren't alive to see McMahon. he may have been overated, but he threw a really nice deep ball

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As an old school KSK fan, love it. Only change would be to refer to Justin's arm as the dragon. Or an even more bad ass mythological beast.
Hydra?

Can't do kraken

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The seam pass to Mooney for 60+ was a thing of beauty, caught him perfectly in stride.

Cole Kmet needs to play the ball over patty cake with the defender, Fields laid a perfect 25+ yard pass to him but kmet played his best impersonation of Tim Teblow playing the position.
Both Mooney long passes and the AR pass down the middle were perfectly placed.

Once he starts processing faster and shows the threat of running, he is going to be very fun to watch and hell for opposing teams' defenses.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm totally down to throw in if we all want to pay for a photoshop updated badge by a professional.
I can do it for free, but I am not a professional.

What should the updated wording be?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Maybe my favorite thing about this was the dead silence from the announcers for a solid 40 seconds as they struggled to find words to describe what the sex cannon had just unleashed.
That offensive line though ?…. Kruetz was looking for someone to block. Rex could’ve had a cup of tea back there