Fields live presser from Halas Hall

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Can't wait for the season to start!

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Solid, humble, hard-working kid. That describes Fields as well as Trubisky. Difference is coming into the draft with experience at a high level, proven ability over a significant period of time. IMO Pace judged the book by it’s cover in drafting MT, and likely learned from his mistake and spent due diligence this time (perhaps to save his bacon).
Really nice pick as long as Nagy doesn’t f**k him up. Go Bears (finally)!

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I saw where a Bear Scout said he asked all draftable OSU players which teammate they would like to take with them as a teammate on their next team — and all of them said, “Justin Fields”.

The Scout said that in all his years, he had never gotten a response like that about any one player.

He is that kind of leader. In the locker room and on the football field he is incredible. He is such a humble guy that you really don’t see that in interviews all the time — but in his element - as a teammate/in the locker room/on the football field - apparently he is an outstanding leader.

Guys want to run through brick walls for him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I saw where a Bear Scout said he asked all draftable OSU players which teammate they would like to take with them as a teammate on their next team — and all of them said, “Justin Fields”.

The Scout said that in all his years, he had never gotten a response like that about any one player.

He is that kind of leader. In the locker room and on the football field he is incredible. He is such a humble guy that you really don’t see that in interviews all the time — but in his element - as a teammate/in the locker room/on the football field - apparently he is an outstanding leader.

Guys want to run through brick walls for him.
That was a big xfactor that dildo pace ignored with Watson. Trubisky provided no leadership except for that one time he turned off all the tvs in the locker room.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's clearly a good kid and way more with it mentally than Mitchell Trubisky ever was. It is obvious from hearing him talk and his demeanor.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He's clearly a good kid and way more with it mentally than Mitchell Trubisky ever was. It is obvious from hearing him talk and his demeanor.

I also like the fact he appears to have great family upbringing. Some of these kids come from broken homes without a father figure.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I also like the fact he appears to have great family upbringing. Some of these kids come from broken homes without a father figure.
His sister has some swimsuit photographs that are...uh...well.......see for yourself

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
For every Ryan Pace "fired up"s there is one hundred Justin Fields "you know"s.
If you think that’s annoying Matt staffords um um um was so bad talk radio made a song for him lol

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thoughtful, patient and reflective. Thanks for posting.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He does that when he’s nervous or trying to watch what he says. When he talks about himself, experiences, childhood etc he doesn’t do it as much. Quit being a dick. At least he can answer the fucking questions like a leader, unlike Mitch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Highly intelligent people say "um" and "you know" at a pretty decent click. Cutler was the same as fields. Low intelligent ppl do it too. It's hardly an indication of anything but an observer being socially ignorant.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
He does that when he’s nervous or trying to watch what he says. When he talks about himself, experiences, childhood etc he doesn’t do it as much. Quit being a dick. At least he can answer the fucking questions like a leader, unlike Mitch.
Mitch was a people-pleaser. Not a personality flaw at all, but a high level QB needs to have an element of “fuck here, I’m on it. Follow me and I can make it happen”. Like the leadership Justin has demonstrated over a long tenure as a leader against high level competition. Hopeful as a great as long as our fearless leader doesn’t diminish his qualities.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
@22:14 he said he graduated H.S. early. Damn ?