Fields made a statement tonight

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He needs to clean up the fumbled and taking those long sacks but I really liked what I saw from him tonight. If this team had players who could catch who knows what happens. Combine that with refs gifting the Vikings 7 points.
I think the lack of talent around him was really focused in on tonight. I didn't think it was this bad. Monty and Mooney are decent, but the rest are just a whole lot of bad right now.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Your right, I thought the Bears might win 6-7 this year.......

Man was I wrong.

Meanwhile Bustin Justin has 7 Td's and 22 turnovers.
I know I'm right. You wouldn't know that that means. There's not a single poster within the history of this forum who has more wrong predictions than you. It's truly remarkable, really.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Jesper Horsted is 100 percent a better player than Cole Kmet.

I feel your frustration. Horsted may not quite be 100% better, but I agree, he is definitely better.

I have a feeling that when we get a new coach and GM, unless he can miraculously improve his hands and suddenly become nimble, athletic and consistent, Kmet may not be long for the NFL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I'm right. You wouldn't know that that means. There's not a single poster within the history of this forum who has more wrong predictions than you. It's truly remarkable, really.
proof

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bustin Justin could still beat the Lions with ease.

Liked Posts:
Up and down game but he looked solid in the 2nd half. There were some missed drops that didn’t help.

But damn that 1st half and that fumble were brutal.

It’s what you’d expect from a rookie, but overall there was more good than bad.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
they need to keep Hicks Quin have a healthy mack and Goldman hope jackson gets back to forum and put in a couple of these rookie hungry corners and this D could be something maybe next year

This Skip Bayless take may have been his best yet… somewhat surprised that him, of all people, nailed this one. Not because he does not know much about sports, but because the guy is usually such a fire starter. This take was surprisingly level headed, wise and on point.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yea, I think he missed a few in the endzone
He had one horrible endzone throw and one dumb decision on another endzone throw. He followed the second one with two accurate throws in the endzone. 1 dropped. Mooney doesnt get two feet down on the next, as usual.

I just dont know how anyone watches that game and comes away with an accuracy issue. He was accurate from the jump.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields = 320 yards ….. not bad. And plenty of drops to boot. The kid is clearly progressing.

These are the type of strides that you want to see in a rookie.

Now compare what he is doing to Trever Lawrence and Zach Wilson. No comparison. Fields is outplaying them all except for Mac Jones who clearly went into a superior system with superior coaching.

Our next coach should be salivating at mouth over the thought of coaching this kid.