1672600962750.jpeg
This is horrible!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That fumble was embarrassing. Fields needs to pull his head out of his ass and secure the ball. Unreal

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
That pass to end the half was so bad that I started to actually consider Bryce Young if he's available to us.

Fields needs to be shut down immediately though. This is ridiculous.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Don’t be an overreacting dumb fuck.
I don't think it's an overreaction to think that Young/Stroud can be better passers than Fields.

Fields is the best running QB in the league so he doesn't really need to be better than like the 15-20 best throwing QB to still be elite. But that does raise questions about longevity and what he'll be as that running ability fades.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Where is the green sarcasm font?
I’m just expecting more but like what the fuck? He hasn’t looked this bad since the Houston game. More or less 2 steps forward 1 step back day for him. Off the ledge.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't think it's an overreaction to think that Young/Stroud can be better passers than Fields.

Fields is the best running QB in the league so he doesn't really need to be better than like the 15-20 best throwing QB to still be elite. But that does raise questions about longevity and what he'll be as that running ability fades.
It’s an absolute overreaction to think about taking one of them in the draft and replacing Fields.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Your right it's not an overreaction. It's incredibly naive to think you could insert QB prospect X, behind this offensive line, and expect some magically proficient passing attack.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Your right it's not an overreaction. It's incredibly naive to think you could insert QB prospect X, behind this offensive line, and expect some magically proficient passing attack.
The question is who is going to give us elite QB play for a decade. That's the question to answer.