Fields Nicknames

YourMaskIsGhey

Liked Posts:
Justin we-are -still -kicking- field -goals- even when -it's- 1st and Goal -inside -the- 10- because-its-still-the-bears Fields

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Justin we-are -still -kicking- field -goals- even when -it's- 1st and Goal -inside -the- 10- because-its-still-the-bears Fields
Your post is ghey

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JFW
dual meaning
Justin Fields Winner
Just Fucking Wins

YourMaskIsGhey

Liked Posts:
As Ghey as the post may be Your Mask is Gheyer . Things can be true and Ghey.
Like priding yourself on a Sports all Message board ? could also be considered Ghey.
But maybe this year will be different and the Bears Won't kick field goals inside the redzone cuz MuH JuStiN FiElDs

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As Ghey as the post may be Your Mask is Gheyer . Things can be true and Ghey.
Like priding yourself on a Sports all Message board ? could also be considered Ghey.
But maybe this year will be different and the Bears Won't kick field goals inside the redzone cuz MuH JuStiN FiElDs
Are you one of those guys here to rekt us all, but because you tryhard when rekting, you end up rekting yourself even worser? Welcome.

YourMaskIsGhey

Liked Posts:
Are you one of those guys here to rekt us all, but because you tryhard when rekting, you end up rekting yourself even worser? Welcome.
That is why I'm here To rekt Bears Fans........makes sense. I just like seeing the same knobs getting triggered over sports all year after year. I'm a huge bears fan but I come here to feel better about how sad they are as a franchise . I imagine the lot of you slamming you remotes and TV's around when you get the sads.

But I give you points for the white knighting Ive never met a serious actual Cuckold before

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ccs is bustin for Justin

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That is why I'm here To rekt Bears Fans........makes sense. I just like seeing the same knobs getting triggered over sports all year after year. I'm a huge bears fan but I come here to feel better about how sad they are as a franchise . I imagine the lot of you slamming you remotes and TV's around when you get the sads.

But I give you points for the white knighting Ive never met a serious actual Cuckold before
4 posts in and your bit is already stale. Come back with a new name and try harder. Thanks.