Fields on Jimmy Graham

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
“I can give you a little funny yesterday at lunchtime. One of the plays we ran yesterday, we had Jimmy (Graham) on a linebacker, and usually that’s a pretty good matchup with Jimmy out there one-on-one. I think all of us would maybe throw him the ball. And one high safety. And Justin (Fields) was out there and he went the other way. He didn’t throw it to him.

“So in the middle of practice, Jimmy came over to me and he said, ‘Hey man, when I’m over there, give me that ball. You know, you throw me the ball.’

“When we were in meetings yesterday, we were telling the quarterbacks, ‘Hey listen, guys, you’ve got a guy, tight end, he wants that ball. When you’ve got No. 57 on him, he wants that ball.’ And so the quarterbacks took it in.

“So we get to dinner last night and Jimmy and Justin are crossing paths and Justin walks by and tells Jimmy, he says something to the fact, ‘Hey man, when you’re out there, you’ve got to get open.’

“And Jimmy just looked at him, and was just like, ‘Did this little young buck just tell me to get open?’ And Justin just walked away and just had the biggest grin on his face as he said it.”

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And then he walked by Pace and said "when you're out there drafting, ya gotta get good players "

And he just continued down the line, murder killing everyone in the organization. Even Staley fucking got got.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wh
And then he walked by Pace and said "when you're out there drafting, ya gotta get good players "

And he just continued down the line, murder killing everyone in the organization. Even Staley fucking got got.
What he tell Staley?

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Then he bumped into Ted Phillips and he said "hey man, if you run out of ice, freeze some water " and Ted walks away looking like someone just gave him winning lotto numbers.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
“I can give you a little funny yesterday at lunchtime. One of the plays we ran yesterday, we had Jimmy (Graham) on a linebacker, and usually that’s a pretty good matchup with Jimmy out there one-on-one. I think all of us would maybe throw him the ball. And one high safety. And Justin (Fields) was out there and he went the other way. He didn’t throw it to him.

“So in the middle of practice, Jimmy came over to me and he said, ‘Hey man, when I’m over there, give me that ball. You know, you throw me the ball.’

“When we were in meetings yesterday, we were telling the quarterbacks, ‘Hey listen, guys, you’ve got a guy, tight end, he wants that ball. When you’ve got No. 57 on him, he wants that ball.’ And so the quarterbacks took it in.

“So we get to dinner last night and Jimmy and Justin are crossing paths and Justin walks by and tells Jimmy, he says something to the fact, ‘Hey man, when you’re out there, you’ve got to get open.’

“And Jimmy just looked at him, and was just like, ‘Did this little young buck just tell me to get open?’ And Justin just walked away and just had the biggest grin on his face as he said it.”
Who said this?

I think I'm missing who was being quoted.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Justin Fields is the cheese. Leader-Kranz.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy told the story and I think Jimmy retold/confirmed it.

It is hilarious that Jimmy still thinks he gets an auto target… he runs like an OLmen and blocks like a WR.
BUT HE IS A RZ TARGET

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I love this, this tells me JF is looking for an open receiver first.. and second he isnt taking any shit!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cut Graham!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields should have told Jimmy, when you're not out there with your walker, I will.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
That builds rapport
Also lets Fields knows he can trust Jimmy in those situations as well.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

link tho