?Fields Injury Update? - ✨️CLEARED TO START VS THE PACKERS✨️ ❕️❗️❕️❗️

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps we'll see him throw more because you'd have to be dumb af to run a QB with a dislocated shoulder.

Won't be surprised if he's injured during the game. At some point he's going to take a big hit/sack and have to leave the game.

Baby RGIII 2.0 Jr.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Perhaps we'll see him throw more because you'd have to be dumb af to run a QB with a dislocated shoulder.

Won't be surprised if he's injured during the game. At some point he's going to take a big hit/sack and have to leave the game.

Baby RGIII 2.0 Jr.
His shoulder isnt dislocated.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Baby RGIII 2.0 Jr.
I agree! Good things is NOT dislocated

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Baby RGIII 2.0 Jr.

It's actually pathetic how badly you want this to happen.

Liked Posts:

Baby RGIII 2.0 Jr.
How bricked up will you be if that happens. You'll be talking about it 30 years from now about how you said something would happen and it happened. Total dopamine overdose for the rest of your life.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Black Rainbow bitching progressions.

1. Fields sucks.
2. Ok he may not suck but he holds the ball too long.
3. Ok he may be a good runner but he doesnt throw for 200 yards
4. Ok he may be an elite playmaker but all this running is not sustainable.
5. Ok I may have lied about him having a dislocated shoulder but I just really don't want to see the guy I never believed in get hurt.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Justin (drooping his shoulder walking with a limp)

Getsy, "you good bruh?"

Justin, "yah man am good to go, only a scratch, got to be there for my teammates"

Getsy, "great, i'll take your word for it!" schemes for 20 QB runs