?Fields Injury Update? - ✨️CLEARED TO START VS THE PACKERS✨️ ❕️❗️❕️❗️

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Your point was stupid for the reasons already stated. Trubisky had a better team around him. As a result he did not have to carry the team as Fields does. This is obvious to everyone.
Again trying to change what was said. We are not talking about W/L record we are taking about the fact Mitch had 4 times the 300 yard games as Fields had 200 yard games. We are talking individual stats which the Bears D has nothing to do with. You know it which was why you're in vortex mode. It wont work, just give up and move on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again trying to change what was said. We are not talking about W/L record we are taking about the fact Mitch had 4 times the 300 yard games as Fields had 200 yard games. We are talking individual stats which the Bears D has nothing to do with. You know it which was why you're in vortex mode. It wont work, just give up and move on.

You are dense. I did not just mention the D in my oroginal post. I said he had a better OL and WRs and you never responded to those points because you have no good response.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nope This is how the Remy vortex works..

You make a statement

Remy replies

You reply back to him saying thats not correct for reason X,Y,Z

Remy realizes reason X,Y,Z ruins his point.

A normal human would do one of 2 things, either say "yeah good point" or at the least drop it and move on, but not Remy, he goes full vortex because he is either trolling or has some weird mental problem

The vortex is just to derail the the original point. He will try create strawman arguments ( @MDB111™ sorry for saying strawman again I know how sensitive you are) he will try and change the subject, anything to move the debate off of what was said.

The key is to not fall for it and keep forcing it back to the original point, with the exception of when he creates an argument that you can poke fun of him about, like when he dove into the whole internal, vs external pressure and then posted a definition that didnt even work for what he was saying. But other then that keep him on track.. 20+ pages later the vortex dies out.

Is it really winning when everyone that reads your posts in this thread comes away thinking you are a moron.

If so it seems to be a pyrrhic victory at best or you are delusional at worst.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Wonder if he still thinks Pace picked the wrong QB.
He tried backing off on his infatuation with Jones.
This is a fascinating article regarding Jones and Bill B.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
More strawman arguments from you. I never said that a bad D does not put pressure on a QB.

I said that year 2 Mitchs stats are better then year 2 Fields, You came up with the stupid "pressure" argument, I think trying to compare what pressures both QBs deal with is a really stupid argument to make when comparing both QBs,

You also know its a stupid argument which is why you went into vortex mode.

Again the definition of internal vs external pressure has nothing to do with year 2 mitches stats and year 2 Fields stats. You are only trying to derail the original point because thats what you do.. Remy I have your number, your vortex wont work
Are they?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He tried backing off on his infatuation with Jones.
This is a fascinating article regarding Jones and Bill B.

your fascination with my using Jones to rip on Pace is a bit strange at this point..

My original thread about did Pace pic the wrong QB again is riddled with me ripping on Pace.. a few posts into it I said this..

This thread is really more about a failure of Pace, so if your going to go the blaming the Coach and supporting cast angle.. thats still a failure of Pace

And F.y.i. Cassel had his best season after he left the Pats

There is no backing off of anything, I was sick of Pace and anything was fair game to rip on him, the fact you cant seem to grasp a simple concept does not paint you in a good light. Not to mention what kind of argument is that anyway?

Me - Fields needs to work on his actual QB skills, only 150ypg is terrible

You - YOU LIKE JONES

I mean even if I did like jones which I couldn't care less, what kind of argument is that anyway?

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Wonder if he still thinks Pace picked the wrong QB.
Just like to point out I I immediately knew what Mac was about

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
your fascination with my using Jones to rim on Pace is a bit strange at this point..

My original thread about did Pace pic the wrong QB again is riddled with me ripping on Pace.. a few posts into it I said this..

There is no backing off of anything, I was sick of Pace and anything was fair game to rip on him, the fact you cant seem to grasp a simple concept does not paint you in a good light. Not to mention what kind of argument is that anyway?

You - YOU LIKE JONES

I mean even if I did like jones which I couldn't care less, what kind of argument is that anyway?
This is called mental gymnastics in order to save face

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You are dense. I did not just mention the D in my oroginal post. I said he had a better OL and WRs and you never responded to those points because you have no good response.
No you didnt just mention the D, but thats the part you decided to vortex about so here we are.. you want to give up on the vortex?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is called mental gymnastics in order to save face
Is it or are you just a moron that cant form a logical argument and has no reading comprehension?

Lets see a few of My early posts in the "DID Pace pick the wrong QB" thread..

No my measure is what Pace does and is it working. And so far the Fields pick is not working. Again that could be because of the other mistakes that Pace has done to this team. But it really doesnt matter which mistake you want to point to.. the reason this team is not working is Because of Pace

for me it is.. hoping this team crashes and burns this year so we can get a new GM/HC I feel would be the best option, If fields lights it up next year with a new HC then that would be the icing on the cake..

either way thats still pointing at a Pace failure.

Either pace picked another Bust at QB = Pace should be fired

OR

Nagy (paces HC pick) is ruining a talented young QB, = Pace should be fired

As long as this ends in Pace being shown the door (and Nagy soon after) then thats all im asking for

I have been calling for Nagy and Pace to be fired for a long time..

But comparing every QB in the "nagy" system so far Fields has been the worst by a long shot. Is this an indication that Nagy cant develop a QB? Sure thats a very strong possibility, but all that means is we should fire everyone and see If Fields can turn it around in a new system next year.

So yeah in conclusion you are incapable of forming a logical argument other then derrr you like JONES derp derp derp
I mean seriously you look like and idiot repeating this

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is it or are you just a moron that cant form a logical argument and has no reading comprehension?

Lets see a few of My early posts in the "DID Pace pick the wrong QB" thread..

So yeah in conclusion you are incapable of forming a logical argument other then derrr you like JONES derp derp derp
I mean seriously you look like and idiot repeating this
I can’t take you seriously when you have Mac’s dick in your mouth. Sorry

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At this point it seems like Jones was the better option, granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers. And so far it looks like Pace picked the wrong QB again

Exhibit A your honor.

You even posted stats to “prove your argument.” Then spent the rest of your shitty thread to back track. Probably because at some point you actually watched Mac Jones and realized he’s nothing more than a weaker armed Kyle Orton. This is right up there with other people like BR clamoring for Davis Mills because they looked at some box scores from blowout losses.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
your fascination with my using Jones to rip on Pace is a bit strange at this point..

You - YOU LIKE JONES

So did Pace pick the wrong QB? Yes or No.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No you didnt just mention the D, but thats the part you decided to vortex about so here we are.. you want to give up on the vortex?

No you decided to vortex as you chose to only respond to that point and not the whole post. The No 1 D helped Trubisky as did the OL and WRs. Not sure why Inwoild back down from the truth

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
More strawman arguments from you. I never said that a bad D does not put pressure on a QB.

I said that year 2 Mitchs stats are better then year 2 Fields, You came up with the stupid "pressure" argument, I think trying to compare what pressures both QBs deal with is a really stupid argument to make when comparing both QBs,

You also know its a stupid argument which is why you went into vortex mode.

Again the definition of internal vs external pressure has nothing to do with year 2 mitches stats and year 2 Fields stats. You are only trying to derail the original point because thats what you do.. Remy I have your number, your vortex wont work
What is your point? Fields has six games left in his season while Trubisky has proven himself to be a failure really as a starting quarterback for two NFL teams. You are insanely opining that somehow he is better than Justin Fields. Do you know how stupid that opinion is?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What is your point? Fields has six games left in his season while Trubisky has proven himself to be a failure really as a starting quarterback for two NFL teams. You are insanely opining that somehow he is better than Justin Fields. Do you know how stupid that opinion is?
Umm very stupid!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You make a statement

Remy replies

A normal human would do one of 2 things, either say "yeah good point" or at the least drop it and move on, but not Remy, he goes full vortex because he is either trolling or has some weird mental problem

The vortex is just to derail the the original point. He will try create strawman arguments ( @MDB111™ sorry for saying strawman again I know how sensitive you are) he will try and change the subject, anything to move the debate off of what was said.

The key is to not fall for it and keep forcing it back to the original point, with the exception of when he creates an argument that you can poke fun of him about, like when he dove into the whole internal, vs external pressure and then posted a definition that didnt even work for what he was saying. But other then that keep him on track.. 20+ pages later the vortex dies out.
1B356EAC-4CFE-4820-8601-63A8D9E6570B.jpeg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You make a statement

Remy replies

Please stop using a strawman to defend your steelman. If I didnt know better, I'd say you're deep in a vortex you can't get out of.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
His story has more cracks than one of those walnut weiners you carve.