Fields should never play another snap under Nagy

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have to give that Anytime guy credit. He sees what’s happening and instead of going into denial and blaming the coach like the rest of the mouth breathers around here he‘s not even posting about it.
Fields has sucked. Nagy has sucked even more. Both can be true. It's not that hard to comprehend this.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have to give that Anytime guy credit. He sees what’s happening and instead of going into denial and blaming the coach like the rest of the mouth breathers around here he‘s not even posting about it.

Is this Anytime's alt? Lmao.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Have the balls to @ me, bitter Trubisexual.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Fields has sucked. Nagy has sucked even more. Both can be true. It's not that hard to comprehend this.

Nagy does suck. Sort of. He can be okay at times. None of his QB’s have ever looked this bad. The giraffe looked better.

let’s be real. The whole,”they’re both to blame” is just some compromise you’ve come up with to straddle the fence.

the coach and offense as a whole is impossible to grade because the qb looks like a 3rd stringer who may not even belong in the league.

how are you supped to scheme a guy who is what 5/20 for 60 yards or something? Fields looks horrible.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
You realize the story on tv tonight is going to be about how terrible Fields looks? You have a few more hours in your fantasy world till the media gets in on this.

I would agree with you 99.9% of the time but he's getting blasted in Twitter right now.

Knowing that he kept his job by the skin of his teeth last year, this is the game that should get him fired. He's not going to keep the locker room intact with this kind of coaching performance.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Have the balls to @ me, bitter Trubisexual.

Don’t you know? I’m a Nagy defender now. Try and keep up.

where have all your “Nagy sucks, Justin is great“ posts gone? You see whats happening. That’s why you shut your mouth the last hour and half.

and I don’t even know what @ me means. At you? What am I doing?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nagy does suck. Sort of. He can be okay at times. None of his QB’s have ever looked this bad. The giraffe looked better.

let’s be real. The whole,”they’re both to blame” is just some compromise you’ve come up with to straddle the fence.

the coach and offense as a whole is impossible to grade because the qb looks like a 3rd stringer who may not even belong in the league.

how are you supped to scheme a guy who is what 5/20 for 60 yards or something? Fields looks horrible.

We found Nagy's burner account

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Fields just ran out there....there's no point in keeping him out there...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are football stupid. Congratulations.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I would agree with you 99.9% of the time but he's getting blasted in Twitter right now.

Knowing that he kept his job by the skin of his teeth last year, this is the game that should get him fired. He's not going to keep the locker room intact with this kind of coaching performance.

um Twitter is just a bunch of mouth breathers like on here. Lol at Twitter.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I see Anytime has a new alt...

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You are football stupid. Congratulations.

Why are you pretending as if you have any clue what you’re talking about? you’re clearly a science fiction/fantasy nerd who doesn’t even know what he’s watching.

every time I read a post from you it’s about Matt Nagy. the QB looks horrible and all you can do is incessantly post about the coach.

all you know know is that fields was supposed to be the savior and instead of coming to grips with reality and realizing he isn’t ready and may never be you’re going into denial mode like an immature child and blaming the coach. He is 6/20 for like 60 yards. You think that’s the coach? Are you stupid? Glennon looked better than Fields has.

I will talk to you if I want a game of thrones answer or tickets to comic con.