Fields "Special Package"

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Will Nagy have a special package for Fields to start the season? Do you want Nagy to have a special package for Fields? Obviously I think we'd all rather have the full package..... But a special package is better than no package right?

A special package?

While Andy Dalton will be the Week 1 starting quarterback, Nagy wouldn’t rule out a special package for backup Justin Fields.

“You know, it’s something that, you know, I don’t know,” Nagy said coyly. “Y’know?”

Nagy used a special package for Mitch Trubisky when Nick Foles started last year. It lasted one play — Trubisky hurt his shoulder on a run.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
who else thought this was about Justin’s other special package

greg23

Liked Posts:
Will Nagy have a special package for Fields to start the season? Do you want Nagy to have a special package for Fields? Obviously I think we'd all rather have the full package..... But a special package is better than no package right?

A special package?

While Andy Dalton will be the Week 1 starting quarterback, Nagy wouldn’t rule out a special package for backup Justin Fields.

“You know, it’s something that, you know, I don’t know,” Nagy said coyly. “Y’know?”

Nagy used a special package for Mitch Trubisky when Nick Foles started last year. It lasted one play — Trubisky hurt his shoulder on a run.

He's probably just working on a catchy name for the play

Frozen Fields?

Fabulous Fields formation?

Justin's Jam?

Fields of Dream?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This isn’t naggy first year here we know how he rolls. Any long drive expect a 90% chance of a special package play not necessarily involving fields but won’t exclude him. It’s called the drive killer special naggy perfected it

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Frozen Fields?

Justin's Jam?

Fields of Dream?
Grass on the field?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Twig and berries jokes are low hanging fruit

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

A special package?

So the Bears are scared of Fields getting hurt against Donald and the Rams. Why not telegraph that the Bears are going to have Fields either run the ball or run some long pass which takes a long time to get open against that very same Donald and the Rams defense?

Brilliant!

Either start Fields or have him sit on the bench or start Fields.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In all seriousness I hope Nagy doesn’t do some dumb ass shit where he makes him a receiver or RB on a gimmick play. If you want to play him in a limited package then just put him in on some red zone plays where you can take best advantage of his legs. I don’t ever want to see Dalton and JF in on the same play.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Frozen Fields?

Justin's Jam?

Fields of Dream?
These are actually pretty ?

Srs. Top 1 fav post by you.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I had a prof that once meant to say to the class for everyone to take out their packets. He accidentally said to take out our packages. Everyone busted out laughing while he just looked like wtf.