Fields' Stans were sweating in the first half.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Back to ignore, liar.

Bearmick was first in trashing Mitch. I was slighty later. This is the MAIN reason ppl called me negative and contrarian.

I'm never taking you off ignore again because your dishonest. Cry about for weeks tho.

???
Wait you were slightly later to trash Trubisky but @bearmick was trashing him on draft day with me, @ijustposthere and @Anytime23 . So how did you manage that but somehow call him the greatest bears QB of all time as well? Your story doesn’t add up and instead of owning it you’re being a bitch about it

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Forget the question marks about Trubisky. I have no doubt he's mentally tough and a true leader. He might not end up being an elite QB, but he'll be the greatest Bears QB of all time. Mark my words, he'll have the trajectory to be the greatest Bears QB all time in a couple of years, and a lot of fans will turn on him because we haven't won a Super Bowl yet - you can count on that in this town. How quickly they forget when we had QBs like Orton and Grossman. Trubisky is the real deal.

Be very worried about our WRs. Allen Robinson is never going to sniff 1,400 yards and 14 TDs ever again. A grade three ACL tear is still a serious, career threatening injury. To put it in laymen's terms, his ceiling is now what ProFootball Focus calls "average."

Kevin White has missed too much time to be competitive in the NFL ever again.</end>

Who's left? Taylor Gabriel? Are you kidding me? Earl Bennett Anthony Miller? Who's not only short but slow too. Bellamy might see the field this year.

And last but not least, always remember, Matt Nagy has never been a head football coach at any level, but George McCaskey and Ted Phillips - with their stellar record for hiring coaches - looked past that because Nagy explicitly said he wanted the job.
So how is it possible that @Black Rainbow trashed Trubisky slightly after @bearmick but put the shit I bolded a year later?! Is my math off? @Anytime23 , @ijustposthere someone explain this

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So how is it possible that @Black Rainbow trashed Trubisky slightly after @bearmick but put the shit I bolded a year later?! Is my math off? @Anytime23 , @ijustposthere someone explain this
idk whats happening here. i threw him on ignore. Tired of his act. Refuse to read or entertain it. I do remember you posting some posts of him slobbing Trubisky and there were some posts about how good the surrounding talent was or some shit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wait you were slightly later to trash Trubisky but @bearmick was trashing him on draft day with me, @ijustposthere and @Anytime23 . So how did you manage that but somehow call him the greatest bears QB of all time as well? Your story doesn’t add up and instead of owning it you’re being a bitch about it
What was Black Rainbow's handle back then? I believe I was the first to doubt Trubisky as someone referenced early in his college season that he was a 1st round pick and I said no way. Used to debate a few people where I went thru games against NC State and Stanford among others to explain why I was against the pick and favored Watson.

As a UNC season ticket holder that watched every single UNC game including around 4 games in person I was amazed he was considered the top QB pick.

mecha

Liked Posts:
What was Black Rainbow's handle back then? I believe I was the first to doubt Trubisky as someone referenced early in his college season that he was a 1st round pick and I said no way. Used to debate a few people where I went thru games against NC State and Stanford among others to explain why I was against the pick and favored Watson.

As a UNC season ticket holder that watched every single UNC game including around 4 games in person I was amazed he was considered the top QB pick.
Black Rainbow = halftime

I also don't understand how Trubisky was such a coveted prospect out of college when he played something like 10 games total.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Black Rainbow = halftime

I also don't understand how Trubisky was such a coveted prospect out of college when he played something like 10 games total.

Oh I thought anytime was halftime. If he is then I do recall him being anti-Trubisky fairly early on. Was not as big of an attention whore back then.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh I thought anytime was halftime. If he is then I do recall him being anti-Trubisky fairly early on. Was not as big of an attention whore back then.
He became anti Trubisky towards the end of 2019. You don’t go from “he’ll be the greatest bears QB ever” to “fuck this guy” overnight

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He became anti Trubisky towards the end of 2019. You don’t go from “he’ll be the greatest bears QB ever” to “fuck this guy” overnight

Well being the best bears QB ever and still being mediocre overall is not mutually exclusive.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well being the best bears QB ever and still being mediocre overall is not mutually exclusive.
Yeah but does Trubisky even hit top ten territory for bears QBs let alone the Greatest ever lol

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is on here somewhere where I said 40% of the sacks were on fields and 60% were coverage/OL. I also said, on here that around week 7 or 8 things should start to click and if they didn't, I would be concerned. Guess what happened? He is starting to figure it out. Once he gets the short game down (again on here somewhere) he will be deadly. OP can fuck off.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forget the question marks about Trubisky. I have no doubt he's mentally tough and a true leader. He might not end up being an elite QB, but he'll be the greatest Bears QB of all time. Mark my words, he'll have the trajectory to be the greatest Bears QB all time in a couple of years, and a lot of fans will turn on him because we haven't won a Super Bowl yet - you can count on that in this town. How quickly they forget when we had QBs like Orton and Grossman. Trubisky is the real deal.

-- a true Special person.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler
Sid Luckman
Jim Mac
Jim Harbaugh
Erik Kramer
Rex Grossman
Kyle Orton
Mitchell Trubisky
Justin Fields
????

This list was fucking depressing

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Jay Cutler
Sid Luckman
Jim Mac
Jim Harbaugh
Erik Kramer
Rex Grossman
Kyle Orton
Mitchell Trubisky
Justin Fields
????

This list was fucking depressing
Don't forget Josh Mac

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah, we all know you're dumb as a rock. How many bad QBs are you gonna go all in in your pursuit to hate on Fields? You look like such a jagoff.
Brit, I have a pet rock (his name is Rocky - Yeah I know. go figure right?) Anyway Rocky is kinda miffed with you comparing him to BR. He feels you are unfairly stereotyping rocks as being stupid beyond belief. In the future he would like you to use the phrase "dumber than a bag of hammers" instead. He feels it hits closer to the mark. Rocks everywhere will thank you.
Peace

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but does Trubisky even hit top ten territory for bears QBs let alone the Greatest ever lol

I mean probably top 10 at least in terms of best single season as a Bear as not many seasons beat his 2018.