Fields took a BIG step forward today

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I read this about 10 times and have no clue what the hell you mean
He's saying they called enough pass plays, the Bears just didn't run enough total plays because the defense couldn't get off the field.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
He's saying they called enough pass plays, the Bears just didn't run enough total plays because the defense couldn't get off the field.
Fair enough as that’s what the game dictated but that doesn’t make up for the rest of the games where they aren’t calling enough pass plays to develop him

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Fair enough as that’s what the game dictated but that doesn’t make up for the rest of the games where they aren’t calling enough pass plays to develop him
Cool, tell him that if you want.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When did I say that?
You said and I quote:

Every QB has this happen, I mean the Vikes had several drops today as well.

I know the IQ is low around here but yikes

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
T
You mean the Trevor Lawrence that put up 6 points against the Texans.!?
?????
The only reason he's struggling is because of the lack of weapons, terrible offensive line and new offense. Or else he'd be the best in the league. Even then he's still better than BUSTIN FIELDS who threw it to a guy who fumbled loloololzzz

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BUSTIN SHOULDN'T BE ON THE FIELDS caused us another loss lolllllzzzz.. Trevor Lawrence is already a top 3 quarterback while this loser keeps losing we should get Kooper Rush hahahahaaaz
You're really really bad at trolling

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You said and I quote:

Yeah, he's a fucking idiot. Bears wide receivers clearly drop balls disproportionately when compared to the rest of the league. It's just such a weird coincidence that talented receivers make a difference.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he's a fucking idiot. Bears wide receivers clearly drop balls disproportionately when compared to the rest of the league. It's just such a weird coincidence that talented receivers make a difference.
And he is correct, WRs drop balls all the time. But it's so clear and obvious the talent disparity between most teams. There was a point today later in the game where Kirk threw a horrible pass, high and in traffic. And some WR on the Vikings who is their WR3/4 made a play on it and caught it for a 1st to keep the drive going. That shit is absent for the Bears.

Outside of Mooney's catch today, how many times do we see Bears skill guys helping out Justin when his ball is a little off target?? Not very often. Fields has to throw balls perfectly otherwise it's not being caught. Hell, even when he does hit them in their hands there is a 50/50 chance it's being dropped

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
No he does not get a pass. You can still evaluate him based on what he is doing. If he makes the correct read and the WR drops the ball then that's on the WR. But when he does not make the correct read or he holds onto the ball to long, miss guys etc.. that's on him and you absolutely need to evaluate him this year.
Except he will make the correct read and get it right but people only talk about when he doesnt. YOung qbs are going to make mistakes, it takes time.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You said and I quote:

Yes the IQ around here is low.. Let me help both of you numbnuts out here.

Hawkeye you made the comment in reference to his yards "How many yards were wiped out because of penalties and drops?"

I replied to that stating the fact that every QB has drops and deals with penalties, also commented the Vikes had some today as well.

You replied back with "If you think the supporting cast of the Vikings today performed similar to the bears then I dont think we watched the same game"

I replied "when did I say that"

So again to both of you morons when did i say that the supporting cast of the vikes was the same as the bears?

All I did was point out that all QBs deal with drops.. So if your going to add in the yards from drops and almost TD then your going to have to add in every drop from every other QB for every game to get an accurate comparison..