1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's a limp Peter.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Does Justin know Luke is the OC and not the quarterback coach? Janocko must feel pretty good about the comment as well.

Peter King needs to retire. When Florio is now your main boss, you know it's time to be put out to pasture.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Does Justin know Luke is the OC and not the quarterback coach? Janocko must feel pretty good about the comment as well.

Peter King needs to retire. When Florio is now your main boss, you know it's time to be put out to pasture.

The " quarterback coach" thing is more of a indictment towards the last regime.

Last edited:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would mean more coming from, say, Tom Brady. Nothing personal, and I have high expectation for the kid, but what? He has had maybe 2 or 3 qb coaches in his life and that many OC's?

mecha

Liked Posts:
That would mean more coming from, say, Tom Brady. Nothing personal, and I have high expectation for the kid, but what? He has had maybe 2 or 3 qb coaches in his life and that many OC's?
you spelled Jay Cutler wrong. but that's right, he's a "coach killer".

Canth

Liked Posts:

Fields has been a top qb prospect for most of his life. He went to the Elite 11 deal in high school. He played at both Georgia and Ohio State in college. And he is on his 2nd coaching staff already in the NFL. Plus, he has had his personal qb coach and then the coaching for offseason work via his agent.

So, he has actually seen and worked with a number of coaches in his young career.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Fields has been a top qb prospect for most of his life. He went to the Elite 11 deal in high school. He played at both Georgia and Ohio State in college. And he is on his 2nd coaching staff already in the NFL. Plus, he has had his personal qb coach and then the coaching for offseason work via his agent.

So, he has actually seen and worked with a number of coaches in his young career.
...hence no excuses for his own play this year.

mecha

Liked Posts:
...hence no excuses for his own play this year.
oh ok. something something worst offensive line and receivers ever. but yes, the quarterback alone should elevate everyone. it's what Patrick Mahomes did in the Super Bowl last year after all!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
About Luke Getsy, I feel confident that this guy knows football. Glad to know what he expects out of his players and knows the Xs and Os.

The only thing now is to see if he can call plays. Well, anyone can call plays. But can he call the correct plays more times than not? That will remain to be seen. I understand not every play you call will work. And that’s fine. It’s about calling more correct plays that work than non-correct plays that didn’t work in a full game. Will he also be handling calling all plays or will he break it up to coordinators like he saw in Green Bay depending on what down and how long? We will see but I’m excited to find out.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Will he also be handling calling all plays or will he break it up to coordinators like he saw in Green Bay depending on what down and how long?
You are a little confused. Matt LaFleur called all the plays. Matt did allow his assistants to get experience calling plays in preseason games, but Getsy or anyone else, never called any plays in regular season or playoff games.

I think you may be thinking of LaFleur having Nathaniel Hackett work on the red zone, or as he liked to call it:"GoldZone", in practice. That doesn't mean he called the plays in the red zone in games.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You are a little confused. Matt LaFleur called all the plays. Matt did allow his assistants to get experience calling plays in preseason games, but Getsy or anyone else, never called any plays in regular season or playoff games.

I think you may be thinking of LaFleur having Nathaniel Hackett work on the red zone, or as he liked to call it:"GoldZone", in practice. That doesn't mean he called the plays in the red zone in games.
Not confused. I was aware of that. Just worded wrong I guess.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

He mentioned Jano too you dumb cunt.