Fields week 2

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think that’s just an excuse Bears fans have talked themselves into. He was awful last week. It’s OK to admit it. It also doesn’t mean he’s a bust or anything either. It just means for one game he looked like shit. I’m personally just excited to see tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be low scoring with a lot of run plays called by both teams. I don’t think tomorrow will help with the issues we see with Fields.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Tomorrow is going to be low scoring with a lot of run plays called by both teams. I don’t think tomorrow will help with the issues we see with Fields.
More than just fields I want to see an identity. Fox was run run pass. Naggy was throwing to Cohen out of bounds and curl routes. I want to see what Getsy is all about. He said he isn’t using the packers offense he has his own playbook let’s see what it is even if this offense is a bunch of scrubs

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So? They’re srill going to throw some. It’s the totality over the season

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as most people were way too optimistic and crazy about Fields, now I believe it has become way to pessimistic. I am actually shocked how fast it has turned against him overall by this fanbase.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Only it kind of does matter. Elite defenses will put pressure in the QBs face more than other teams, which will affect the QB. If you think things won't improve then you're beyond help.
But Fields isn’t getting pressured. He just can’t read the field.