Fifty coaches and evaluators rank Mitch Trubisky 32nd among NFL quarterbacks

bufordht

Liked Posts:
What the heck do they know?
Mitch is teetering on excellence and all of you dummies can't see that.

The Bears are a bajillion years old
In 3 seasons, Mitch has become the 8th best.....EVER!---
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I have a buddy that everyone thinks is short but in reality he is the 8th tallest midget in history.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know forums and blogs and podcasts need content, but Fuck anybody who is not from our organization. I do not care what anybody else thinks, period. We can handle our own business. Jesus who cares what everybody else thinks. If you do care, you really need to evaluate your priorities. This is the Chicago fucking Bears we are talking about, we may not be perfect but we can take care of ourselves, thank you. Not picking on any particular poster here. But, in the last two months I have probably seen 50 articles about what other people think about the Bears and Bears players. Here's how you shut people up, you beat the other team. If the Bears can't do that, then they live with that. But, for all of the oh wo' is me the Bears haven't won a Super Bowl since '85 type "fans", the Bears are the winningest team in NFL history, we have won, 8 league champioships, we have the most players in the NFL hall of fame, we have won the two most one sided championships in league history with 1940 being a 73-0 whooping the Washington football Team, and the 1985 Bears being the finest team to ever play in the league. So if you don't care about that kind of stuff, go root for the Packers. People are always saying nice things about them. Sorry, I had to vent. Have a great day, Go Bears!
What a weirdo

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I have a buddy that everyone thinks is short but in reality he is the 8th tallest midget in history.

In 3 seasons, will he get taller?

He won't. So scram guy. Not the same thing.

Mitch is back bitch

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

Mitch is back bitch

It's a big year for him. a guy like Cam Newton is motivated cause everyone is writing him off. Can Mitch play with the same chip on his shoulder??

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's a big year for him. a guy like Cam Newton is motivated cause everyone is writing him off. Can Mitch play with the same chip on his shoulder??

I can't watch someone who talks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person. Meanwhile spitting all over the place spreading his coronasaliva throughout the land. Have some couth.
Also his hair. There is only one Weeknd. Cam is the WeekDy.

Not a fan.

He is no Mitch

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I can't watch someone who talks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person. Meanwhile spitting all over the place spreading his coronasaliva throughout the land. Have some couth.

Not a fan.

He is no Mitch

You dont like dreads?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Mitch, is a fucking bum! And Ryan Pace should be pimp slapped every day that he arrives to work, for drafting said bum.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I think we will see a different Mitch. A take charge Mitch. I think he is ready to compete. I think he has a chip now. The team backs him.
All he needs is another 3 seasons to finally become an average QB

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Not a fan.

He is no Mitch

You dont like dreads?

Meanwhile spitting all over the place spreading his coronasaliva throughout the land. Have some couth.
Also his hair.

You mentioned "hair".

I'm ok with dreads. I've never seen them in his particular style

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
This should be sent to Mitchs twitter account. Maybe it'll ? him up

Maybe - I personally don't think mitch's issues are motivation based. He actually seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders and driven to succeed. Respected in the locker room etc - I think he just isn't good enough to succeed in the NFL as a starter.

bufordht

Liked Posts:

Mitch is back bitch

It's literally the exact same thing. And yes, my buddy might still grow and become like the 4th or 5th tallest midget. You don't even know him hater.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's literally the exact same thing. And yes, my buddy might still grow and become like the 4th or 5th tallest midget. You don't even know him hater.

Look, I can't help it if you hang out with midgets that get sudden growth spurts. Mitches pituitary gland is fine and he is back! Thoughts and prayers to your creepy growing midget buddy.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
you guys realize that most of this shit is bias right?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's awesome; much preferred to an unearned Pro Bowl alternate role which gave him false-confidence. Mitch's main problems are accuracy and locking onto his receivers. I'm told the former is due to his footwork, and I believe it. I've heard that he's worked extensively with Jeff Christensen with Throwitdeep, which I think can only help his footwork, but to be honest all those drills only help if he's not panicking at the line. Mitch will be a lot better this year if:
1. The line play improves and gives him time
2. He has a consistent tight-end target. The better the tight-end a team has, the better the QB is.
3. He has a productive running game.