CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bears won't be able to draft this guy, so who cares?

CB is a more pressing need.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Yeah, long gone by the time the Bears pick in the 2nd. I've seen him going in mocks as high as to the Giants with the Bears 1st round pick. He's good though.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, long gone by the time the Bears pick in the 2nd. I've seen him going in mocks as high as to the Giants with the Bears 1st round pick. He's good though.
really really good, so is the center from Wisconsin

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Centers drop to the 2nd round a lot. We have one that was rated high playing RG.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wouldn't mind seeing the bears take a long hard look at Eric All TE, Michigan let the Kmet lovers flame away, their are other positions that need filling that would supercede TE, BUT IF NONE OF THE BETTER ONES SLIDE FAR ENOUGH, All would be a nice consolation

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Let other teams gamble on Big10 guys.

Let's stick to SEC & PAC12.

Last edited:

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
And he'll be gone in the mid-1st round.

We'll have to see the new coach's offensive scheme, because the kids from BC, Arkansas, and ND are in play at C.
Run heavy offense is probably Arkansas kid while the BC kid Lindstrom is better all-around than the ND kid Patterson.
A CB/WR ARE MORE OF A PRESSING NEED

Not if you're trying to do what's best for the QB who's the reason the bears won't have a top 10 pick next Spring. I'm in the minority to a fanbase that wants shiny new toys without understanding how to best use said shiny toys, but I'd rather the guy snapping the ball to Fields not be on his ass as much as the current body at C is...

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Linderbaum is likely going in the first. John Michael Schmitz would be a good option.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
wouldn't mind seeing the bears take a long hard look at Eric All TE, Michigan let the Kmet lovers flame away, their are other positions that need filling that would supercede TE, BUT IF NONE OF THE BETTER ONES SLIDE FAR ENOUGH, All would be a nice consolation
Depending on what positions are available I'm "ALL" in for the 3rd round or later.